Speculation on MODL changes

Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:56 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: when are they changing the modl and csl list

As the OP has a couple of vaguely useful replies and there is a likelihood of this descending further into supposition, I'm closing the thread.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

VanAxel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WHAT IS FUTURE OF MODL 175

Originally Posted by Lucky Boy
Hello Everyone.

I applied as a 175 Modl(Metal Machinist) in Sep 08 But still I do not get any updation from Diac or my MARA agent.

So anybody can tell me that what is the future of 175 MODL catagory? This is a very big problem for me.If possible than please saw mw a right path to migrate to Australia.

Warm Regards everybody....................
Gd luck to you mate. I applied to migrate to the wrong country, AU and now have to wait till 2011 for just a VISA decision.. not automatic approval! Im CSL + SS Jan 09 applicant and am still waiting!! U might see a light.. if any not before end of 2012.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 3:01 am
Banned

Zean is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: WHAT IS FUTURE OF MODL 175

Originally Posted by VanAxel
Gd luck to you mate. I applied to migrate to the wrong country, AU and now have to wait till 2011 for just a VISA decision.. not automatic approval! Im CSL + SS Jan 09 applicant and am still waiting!! U might see a light.. if any not before end of 2012.
hey, if you are CSL + SS, then you are on second priority - right? So it should be finalised within less than a year from date of lodgment. I believe this is what it is, experts can correct me?
Old Sep 30th 2009, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

sunitram is on a distinguished road

If you lodged your application in Jan this year as a CSL and have a state sponsorship, I think it's a little bit strange, because some people have the same condition like you but lodged April and May this year are assigned by COs or already approved. I think it should be better that you ask DIAC or your agent.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

VanAxel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunitram
If you lodged your application in Jan this year as a CSL and have a state sponsorship, I think it's a little bit strange, because some people have the same condition like you but lodged April and May this year are assigned by COs or already approved. I think it should be better that you ask DIAC or your agent.
I have sent countless PLEs but keep getting the same reply... a standard templete that tells about the change in priorities .. blah blah..

Last contact from CO was in Apr 09.. now gone with the bloody aussie wind I guess.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 4:49 am
Banned

Zean is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: WHAT IS FUTURE OF MODL 175

I have sent countless PLEs but keep getting the same reply... a standard templete that tells about the change in priorities .. blah blah..

Last contact from CO was in Apr 09.. now gone with the bloody aussie wind I guess.
LOLZ!! , i like your guess "now gone with the bloody aussie wind I guess" haha!
Old Sep 30th 2009, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all
Default MODL Revision Oct 2009 :: C# professional endangered ??

Hi All,

MODL is announced to be revised by end of Oct 2009. I haven't done my skill assessment ( planning to do by 15 Oct ) . I was thinking whether C# professional would be thrown away from the MODL list after revision od MODL

Do you guys feel such thing for C# developers ? any thoughts ?
Old Sep 30th 2009, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

wookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nice
Default Re: MODL Revision Oct 2009 :: C# professional endangered ??

Originally Posted by oliman
Hi All,

MODL is announced to be revised by end of Oct 2009. I haven't done my skill assessment ( planning to do by 15 Oct ) . I was thinking whether C# professional would be thrown away from the MODL list after revision od MODL

Do you guys feel such thing for C# developers ? any thoughts ?

Look at queensland, i think could bean indication of things to come, but dot net could be problem, and this could also included C#
Old Sep 30th 2009, 10:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MODL Revision Oct 2009 :: C# professional endangered ??

There is no point in speculating on the changes as no-one can predict what DIAC will do. Past experieence on BE shows that speculation of this kind causes more harm than good I'm afraid as people often get stressed out unnecessarily.

Threads merged and closed