Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

South Australia Sponsorship Documents Certified or NOT?

South Australia Sponsorship Documents Certified or NOT?

Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:21 am
Just Joined

kurumi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default South Australia Sponsorship Documents Certified or NOT?

Hi alls,
I am now applying for SA sponsorship.I have finished the online application procedure.Now just sending the required documents to the SA Immigration.
My question is that do I have to send the certified copies (Which means I have to go to a responsible organization and ask them for the certification of the original documents) of these documents or just the normal ones are enough?
Anyone experiencing SA sponsorship please help me!!!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: South Australia Sponsorship Documents Certified or NOT?

Originally Posted by kurumi
Hi alls,
I am now applying for SA sponsorship.I have finished the online application procedure.Now just sending the required documents to the SA Immigration.
My question is that do I have to send the certified copies (Which means I have to go to a responsible organization and ask them for the certification of the original documents) of these documents or just the normal ones are enough?
If memory serves me right - no we didn't certify them.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:27 am
Just Joined

Thank Nick11 for the reply!Just for sure,one or two more replies please!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

We certified ours....
Old Mar 25th 2008, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

anyone else please?
Old Mar 26th 2008, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kurumi
Hi alls,
Why not e-mail them and ask?
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

anuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really nice

Hi,

I sent certified copies except the financial capacity declaration form, to be on the safe side.

Cheers,
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

izle_mae is an unknown quantity at this point

i also did certify the financial pro forma.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

anuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really nice

Yep correct. Guess I was not being clear in my earlier reply.
What I sent were the original pro forma witnessed by a notary and certified copies of other docs.

Hope this helps.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by anuruddha13
Yep correct. Guess I was not being clear in my earlier reply.
What I sent were the original pro forma witnessed by a notary and certified copies of other docs.

Hope this helps.
Thank you very much for all the replies.
It seems to be that we should have the documents certified.

Last edited by kurumi; Mar 26th 2008 at 1:29 pm.