South Australia Government say YES!!!

Old May 28th 2008, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

liamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura about
Default South Australia Government say YES!!!

HI everyone

Good news for the McNaughts - received confirmation that our sponsorship has been successful

Now for the most stressful part - application city!!!!

Lia
Old May 28th 2008, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

twinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nice
Default Re: South Australia Government say YES!!!

Originally Posted by liamcnaught
HI everyone

Good news for the McNaughts - received confirmation that our sponsorship has been successful

Now for the most stressful part - application city!!!!

Lia

Hey Congratulations guys... hard part over... now onto the fun bit waiting...

How long did it take for SA to approve???
Get on that old computer now and start the 176 application, it is quite easy, just remember to review before you hit the submit button

Cheers

Karen
Old May 28th 2008, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

liamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by twinsmom65
Hey Congratulations guys... hard part over... now onto the fun bit waiting...

How long did it take for SA to approve???
Get on that old computer now and start the 176 application, it is quite easy, just remember to review before you hit the submit button

Cheers

Karen
Thanks Karen

It took 22 days and now the fun bit starts!!

Lia
Old May 28th 2008, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

sharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nice

Thanks Karen

It took 22 days and now the fun bit starts!!

Lia
Hey congrats, can I ask what did the SA govt sponsor you under? we are going in august to adelaide on a student visa but are going to look into sponsorship for other half when we get there, my sister is a citizen,

we are also from glasgow, cant wait to go!

Sharon
Old May 28th 2008, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

congratulations!
Old May 28th 2008, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sharonmcallister
Hey congrats, can I ask what did the SA govt sponsor you under? we are going in august to adelaide on a student visa but are going to look into sponsorship for other half when we get there, my sister is a citizen,

we are also from glasgow, cant wait to go!

Sharon
Hi Sharon

I have been sponsored as a cook - have no qualifications as a chef so have had to go down the cook route. I am so jealous you have already got your visa. Where abouts in Adelaide are you heading for?
Another Glaswegian going - great news.

Lia
Old May 28th 2008, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

sharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nicesharonmcallister is just really nice

Hi Sharon

I have been sponsored as a cook - have no qualifications as a chef so have had to go down the cook route. I am so jealous you have already got your visa. Where abouts in Adelaide are you heading for?
Another Glaswegian going - great news.

Lia
Hi there, thats great, at least you have a sponsor. I am going to study hairdressing at clipjoint hair acedemy for 2 years then apply for PR, thats the plan anyway!

We stay in Kinning Park, south side, where is it you are?

My sister lives in the modbury heights area so somehwere near her to start with anyway plus she has a house with a pool!!
Sharon

Last edited by sharonmcallister; May 28th 2008 at 5:52 pm. Reason: forgot to add something
Old May 28th 2008, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sharonmcallister
Hi there, thats great, at least you have a sponsor. I am going to study hairdressing at clipjoint hair acedemy for 2 years then apply for PR, thats the plan anyway!

We stay in Kinning Park, south side, where is it you are?

My sister lives in the modbury heights area so somehwere near her to start with anyway plus she has a house with a pool!!
Sharon
Hi Sharon

Fantastic choice of course - hairdressing seems to be in huge demand. We have sold our house and currently renting in Milngavie. We are so desperate to go!!

Ask you sister if she has heard of Aberfoyle Park - thats where we are thinking of moving to.

Lia
Old May 28th 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Sharon

Fantastic choice of course - hairdressing seems to be in huge demand. We have sold our house and currently renting in Milngavie. We are so desperate to go!!

Ask you sister if she has heard of Aberfoyle Park - thats where we are thinking of moving to.

Lia
Hi Lia, yes it seems to be really high in demand and the college I am going to I visited in January when i was over on holiday looks really good. Robyn, the manager said that they have 100% pass rate and also people that apply for PR at the end of it is 100% success rate too so really good.

I am having nightmares with this house, its sold but we have to wait on the missives being signed off, the couple who have bought it still havent sold their flat yet! We have gave an entry date of 1st august so hopefully should hear something in the next few days.

Sharon