Sooooooo happy!!!!!

Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:26 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sooooooo happy!!!!!

For those who remeber me and my husband, we applied for our ACS skills assessment waaaaay back in April and failed on the basis that they had discounted his first year of employment as being not relevant which took his experience just under 6 years. We had to reapply immediately and in that time of having to wait AGAIN had convinced ourselves that we would fail again or at least not get given MODL status. Well...

WE GOT IT!!! Finally, 8 months after deciding we are definatley going to go for it we can move onto the Visa stage. We have our IELTS all ready to go as we took these back in March when they 'talked' about introducing them with the new changes.

Just need a certified copy of our ACS letter and so happens I'm meeting my solicitor friend for a coffee this evening!

Applying for PCC today!

Fingers crossed we'll have our online application in by the end of the weekend!

MY GOD I AM SOOOOO EXCITED - IT'S BEEN A LOOOOOONG TIME COMING!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sooooooo happy!!!!!

well done and good luck on yr application xxx
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:30 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Even better if you're applying online, and scanning in your documents, they don't need to be certified!!!

Congratulations!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:36 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alipally
Even better if you're applying online, and scanning in your documents, they don't need to be certified!!!

Congratulations!
Really..? I haven't had much chance to look up the requirements for the online visa as we had been planning to get our application in months ago so have only really looked at the 136 - we gave up getting too involved in the whole process after our first let down - I had better get swotting then!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATULATIONS and well done
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:54 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Congratulations
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
For those who remeber me and my husband, we applied for our ACS skills assessment waaaaay back in April and failed on the basis that they had discounted his first year of employment as being not relevant which took his experience just under 6 years. We had to reapply immediately and in that time of having to wait AGAIN had convinced ourselves that we would fail again or at least not get given MODL status. Well...

WE GOT IT!!! Finally, 8 months after deciding we are definatley going to go for it we can move onto the Visa stage. We have our IELTS all ready to go as we took these back in March when they 'talked' about introducing them with the new changes.

Just need a certified copy of our ACS letter and so happens I'm meeting my solicitor friend for a coffee this evening!

Applying for PCC today!

CONGRATULATIONS
Julie
Old Sep 20th 2007, 10:25 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations well done
Old Sep 20th 2007, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

congratulations you must be so happy
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

yc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really nice

Brilliant news; well done!!!!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Justine
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

About time! Well done .We had to send the original ACS letter for our 136 visa. Think you just need to scan it in for the new one.
Good luck
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations and good luck with your visa app

Suexx
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Newbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie

Applying for PCC today!

WELL DONE - ACS does not have to be certified anymore (but you may as well if you are meeting up with you solicitor friend)
Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

lucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the roughlucianospec is a jewel in the rough

Well done ! Congratulations...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.