So excited......................

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice
Default So excited......................

And yet not really any good reason, although the PCC checks came back in 2 weeks rather than the 40 days they quoted. Meds are being done this afternoon and that is it, all paperwork done (I hope!)

I am wound up like a little tightly coiled spring and can't wait to get moving, I want to pack and chuck stuff away and I can't do any of it yet really coz we're not moving til July/August.

Dog is sorted, packers sorted - went with Pickfords in the end. i really didn't like the PSS guy and even though I know I will never see him again it mattered to me.

I feel like I'm going delirious with happyness, please somebody give me something to calm down! Also, can anybody tell me how long they are taking to issue visas once everything is in? and, the Gp should get meds to them within a week shouldn't he?

TTFN
Denise
x
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 11:11 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So excited......................

Originally Posted by denise6372
And yet not really any good reason, although the PCC checks came back in 2 weeks rather than the 40 days they quoted. Meds are being done this afternoon and that is it, all paperwork done (I hope!)

I am wound up like a little tightly coiled spring and can't wait to get moving, I want to pack and chuck stuff away and I can't do any of it yet really coz we're not moving til July/August.

Dog is sorted, packers sorted - went with Pickfords in the end. i really didn't like the PSS guy and even though I know I will never see him again it mattered to me.

I feel like I'm going delirious with happyness, please somebody give me something to calm down! Also, can anybody tell me how long they are taking to issue visas once everything is in? and, the Gp should get meds to them within a week shouldn't he?

TTFN
Denise
x
Hey Denise, you're doing exactly the same as us. We had our medicals last Saturday and got a call from the Dr to say the blood tests came back today and will be sent to Sydney today also. And, the postman brought our PCCs back today too (less than a week after requesting them).

We haven't decided which shippers to use yet, or which pet carrier t ouse (going t owait a little onger on those two). We are however, very busy decluttering and decorating and aim to have the house up for sale within the next few weeks.

Like you, we're hoping to be over in Oz around August time. Hoping for visas around April time. When did you apply?

Gill
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice
Default Re: So excited......................

Originally Posted by herrchook
Hey Denise, you're doing exactly the same as us. We had our medicals last Saturday and got a call from the Dr to say the blood tests came back today and will be sent to Sydney today also. And, the postman brought our PCCs back today too (less than a week after requesting them).

We haven't decided which shippers to use yet, or which pet carrier t ouse (going t owait a little onger on those two). We are however, very busy decluttering and decorating and aim to have the house up for sale within the next few weeks.

Like you, we're hoping to be over in Oz around August time. Hoping for visas around April time. When did you apply?

Gill
We started applying last January, it seems like a lifetime away. What about you?

We are using Overhill Kennels in bristol to ship the dog. We really liked them and they have had good reviews on some webistes, but i guess it all depends on where you live. What dog have you got?

We are being a bit lazy over the house, because my husband will have to come back for a few weeks we are going to put it on the market once it is childless and dogless so just before we go.

Although I have created my own website and am advertising stuff on there to sell nearer to when we are going, and have added the house to it.

Denise
x