Skills assessment

Old May 9th 2019, 11:28 am
Just Joined

Bex81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skills assessment

Hi can anyone advise me on Visa ... this is how I'm understanding it ...
skilled nominated Visa subcless 190
VETASSESS 311211 anaesthetic technician (STSOL) general profession.
Age 38 = 25 points
Language ? Unsure about this I am English with A level English & a diploma in operating department practice ? Unsure about the point scoring?
work 14year experience in this profession same job ongoing = 15 points
Educational diploma = 10 points
If I'm in the category for the lowest level for English language it will give me 10 points = 60 points in total
I've read 60 points needed and also read somewhere else 65 points required.

Can I ask your opinions please.
Old May 10th 2019, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Skills assessment

1. Occupations on the short term list need to see if a state is willing to sponsor them. You need to check each state's list to see if any are and look at any extra criteria they are applying.

2. You need to carefully look through the skills assessment requirements for your occupation to check you can pass it. Note, some occupations have to undertake an English test at academic level such as ilets as part of the assessment.

3. If you wish to claim points for English, you need to take a test such as ilets and you can claim the points according to your score.

4. The minimum points is 65. However, this does not guarantee an invite. The more points the better.
Old May 10th 2019, 7:59 am
Just Joined

Bex81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply, it's what I needed to know.
another question is how do I check if a state is willing to sponsor me?

Thanks again
Old May 10th 2019, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute

You can check it here: https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/