skilled working visa

Old Oct 31st 2021, 9:45 am
Just Joined

Blunderingblunderbuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default skilled working visa

Hi Good Folks I was just wondering does anyone know if British Citizens on a skilled working Visa are able to leave and re enter Australia ( leaving From and coming back to Sydney NSW) after November First , travelling to the Uk , or is it only possible for full Australian citizens or permanent residents ? Many thanks in advance for any answers cheers Alex
Old Oct 31st 2021, 11:33 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: skilled working visa

Originally Posted by Blunderingblunderbuss
Hi Good Folks I was just wondering does anyone know if British Citizens on a skilled working Visa are able to leave and re enter Australia ( leaving From and coming back to Sydney NSW) after November First , travelling to the Uk , or is it only possible for full Australian citizens or permanent residents ? Many thanks in advance for any answers cheers Alex
Which skilled visa is it? And is the Brit fully vaccinated against Covid?