Skilled Visa Points Test for Oz Question

Old Jan 28th 2003, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

AgentOrange is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skilled Visa Points Test for Oz Question

My wife is a Veterinary Nurse, in the points tests on various sites, only 'veterinarian' is specified and this gives 60pts, does this mean nurse or surgeon or both?

If it means a Veterinary Surgeon, how many points does a Veterinary Nurse accrue?
Old Jan 28th 2003, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Have you checked with an agent that a vetinary nurse is on the skills list?
Ring one of them up , they should be able to tell you - I hope it is good news, but remember not all occupations are in demand out there, that might be why it isn't on the list.
Hope it works out for you.
Old Jan 29th 2003, 8:08 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Skilled Visa Points Test for Oz Question

Originally posted by AgentOrange
My wife is a Veterinary Nurse, in the points tests on various sites, only 'veterinarian' is specified and this gives 60pts, does this mean nurse or surgeon or both?

If it means a Veterinary Surgeon, how many points does a Veterinary Nurse accrue?
You could call the assessing body for a Veterinarian and see if they assess a Vet. Nurse and if not, whether they can point you to a body, if any, that does.

Alternatively, you could, as suggested, talk to a registered migration agent (some of them are around here) and see if they can take up your case, or point you to the right direction.

Peter