Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Skilled (Provisional) Regional-Sponsored subclass 475 visa

Wikiposts

Skilled (Provisional) Regional-Sponsored subclass 475 visa

Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:51 am
Just Joined

maiseymei is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Skilled (Provisional) Regional-Sponsored subclass 475 visa

Thanks so much for the advise so much to do and time seems to fly by so fast not much time with 3 little ones and jobs to juggle so all help is greatly apreciated
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Hi,

I am going on this visa to SA. I'm also having family sponsering me.

My application went in on the 26th Nov, so am now just waiting in line.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:22 am
Just Joined

Rassies is a jewel in the roughRassies is a jewel in the roughRassies is a jewel in the roughRassies is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Skilled (Provisional) Regional-Sponsored subclass 475 visa

Hi,

We applied for this visa on 12/12/07. Loaded all documents including family sponsorship forms etc. Have noticed that our medicals have been past by Sidney to Adelaide processing centre on 5/01/2008. Now we just wait and see how long it takes for a case officer to be assigned.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:31 am
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rassies
Hi,

We applied for this visa on 12/12/07. Loaded all documents including family sponsorship forms etc. Have noticed that our medicals have been past by Sidney to Adelaide processing centre on 5/01/2008. Now we just wait and see how long it takes for a case officer to be assigned.
A day short of 4 weeks after the guys at SA acknowledged receipt of our posted documents, we got that blessed APPROVED stamp!

Just waiting for the ref no. and got to get our house in order to submit the visa app to DIAC, and we can get back in our preferred position - waiting for Oz to come back to us, rather than the other way round!

It's all good. Amazing how much crap you turn up when you're looking for all the old info needed to submit the visa application. De facto proof takes a whole lot of dredging - but I don't suppose this comes as much surprise to many!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by stormywhether
A day short of 4 weeks after the guys at SA acknowledged receipt of our posted documents, we got that blessed APPROVED stamp!
!
Conratulations !!!!