skilled 136

Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all
Default skilled 136

Hi
just starting to fill in our visa forms and was just wondering
how many people fill in the part for skilled matching database?

thanks chris
Old Feb 28th 2007, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

showdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really nice
Default Re: skilled 136

Originally Posted by chris34uk
Hi

thanks chris
Some do some don't (I didn't), but I think that the general opinion is that it is extremely rare to find an employer through the skills matching database.

showdan
Old Feb 28th 2007, 12:03 pm
Pasta Fari

Karl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud ofKarl & Ann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chris34uk
Hi

thanks chris
You probably have more chance of being abducted by aliens than getting employment via the SMDB. However, the general advice (which i followed after initially marking it all as NA) seems to be - fill it in, and you can't be penalised for not filling it in!

Karl
Old Feb 28th 2007, 12:17 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

We didn't fill it in. An agent suggested it would be a waste of time.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 1:23 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I also heard it was a waste of time. We didn't fill it in but won't do any harm if you do
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all

thought the same my self but i might aswell fill it in u never no might make them happier