a simple "yes" or "no" will do

Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

nawab1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: a simple "yes" or "no" will do

I did not used migration agent,but I think using migration agent is a good idea.,if you can decide according to your circumstances.

Regards
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:36 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: a simple "yes" or "no" will do

Can't type just "yes" or "no" in reply, won't let me ...
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:38 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Can't type just "yes" or "no" in reply, won't let me ...
LOL!
Old Nov 24th 2004, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: a simple "yes" or "no" will do

Originally Posted by bridiej
LOL!

yes yes yes
Old Nov 24th 2004, 7:26 am
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: a simple "yes" or "no" will do

Originally Posted by JJL family
yes yes yes

brilliant response my online poll is going well thanks to all that gave answers even the humourous ones

steve
Old Nov 24th 2004, 7:53 am
Just Joined

mwhannon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hoops
hi all

"agent" or "not" that is the question

if yes any good ones ?????????

steve

Hi there

NO! It's a waste of money. If you are methodical about what you are doing then you should be fine without. I tried to suss out what the agent actually does but it is nothing of substance. For example, if you are preparing a skills assessment for a relevant body, an agent i dealt with would only comment on the structure but not on the content of what I had written, which I thought was pointless. And as for the actual IMMI forms, they are not difficult to complete so you would be giving money away.

I'm sure there are lots of comments on this one!
Cheers
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mwhannon
Hi there

NO! It's a waste of money. If you are methodical about what you are doing then you should be fine without. I tried to suss out what the agent actually does but it is nothing of substance. For example, if you are preparing a skills assessment for a relevant body, an agent i dealt with would only comment on the structure but not on the content of what I had written, which I thought was pointless. And as for the actual IMMI forms, they are not difficult to complete so you would be giving money away.

I'm sure there are lots of comments on this one!
Cheers
Well - it's been said before, but if your case is simple and straight forward and you can be logical about filling in all the forms then save yourself the money and upgrade on the LONG flight out there.

Having said that - if you need to submit your skills to the TRA I'd probably suggest using an agent experienced in these matters to get through that stage - but then possibly DIY for the main application (it's really not that difficult).

To top it all - there's stacks of people on here who can answer any questions you might have.