silly question please advise

Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

rachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura about
Default silly question please advise

Hello all, ok here we go again a realy daft question i am in a panick trying to book interparcel to pick up application and i cant fit the whole courier address of th ASPC nor the Department of Immigration and Multicultural affairs in the space provided what do i do cos u have to fill these parts in, Ta for any advice
Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: silly question please advise

Originally Posted by rachaey
Hello all, ok here we go again a realy daft question i am in a panick trying to book interparcel to pick up application and i cant fit the whole courier address of th ASPC nor the Department of Immigration and Multicultural affairs in the space provided what do i do cos u have to fill these parts in, Ta for any advice
Legally, eventhough the Department has since changed its name, the application should either be couriered to:

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre
Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs
4th Floor
55 Currie Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000
AUSTRALIA

or posted to:

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre
Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs
GPO Box 1638
ADELAIDE SA 5001
AUSTRALIA

Substituting ASPC and DIMA will be accepted by DIAC although I prefer to write Department of Immigration and MA if I have to abbreviate, just to give some indication of the actual address.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896
Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:52 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

On the Interparcel forms I just wrote 'ASPC' and then 'Department of Immigration'
Old Jul 18th 2007, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

rachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura about

Cheers Tony and ws99 just panicking in case it doesnt get there cant wait to see it go now, ta!!