Should I drop reminder to DIMIA??

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 11:47 am
Kangaro

sameerj200 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Should I drop reminder to DIMIA??

I have submitted MEdicals and PCC on 25th June 04, but have not received the letter as yet. Should I drop a reminder to DIMIA ??
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

RichnKim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Should I drop reminder to DIMIA??

Originally posted by sameerj200
I have submitted MEdicals and PCC on 25th June 04, but have not received the letter as yet. Should I drop a reminder to DIMIA ??
Hi

I Would. Just word along the lines that you are confirming that you havesent everything off and just wanted to know if you require anythings else. This should at least prompt a reply

Best Of luck

Rich
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 12:45 pm
Kangaro

sameerj200 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by RichnKim
Hi

I Would. Just word along the lines that you are confirming that you havesent everything off and just wanted to know if you require anythings else. This should at least prompt a reply

Best Of luck

Rich
Hi Rich
Thanks for reply . Actually I am very anxious to get the visa letter in hand. I just want to know the time frame after we submit the PCC and Medicals . As I have submitted all these papers on30th June , It's been more than a month.
SO what shold I do? Should I drop a reminder to the concerned Visa officer? Is that allowed?

Regards
Sam
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

dxb2oz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rich
Thanks for reply . Actually I am very anxious to get the visa letter in hand. I just want to know the time frame after we submit the PCC and Medicals . As I have submitted all these papers on30th June , It's been more than a month.
SO what shold I do? Should I drop a reminder to the concerned Visa officer? Is that allowed?

Regards
Sam
Hi Sam,

My Medicals & PCC reached DIMIA on the 24th of June 2004. Like you I am waiting desperately for some news from DIMIA. Lately I have noticed that the Got it Posts have also reduced. Best of luck to you buddy hope we get some news this week.

regard
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 2:20 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

I would, as you may discover that they've lost the radiologist report or claim they never got it and you never would've known otherwise.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 3:56 pm
I CU HACKN

keyurlavingia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by RichnKim
Hi

Best Of luck

Rich
Thats a very good idea to get a reply from a case officer. Also remember though that the Meds may have gone from the case officer to Sydney for further verification. Some case officers seem to be doing this for every case and some may be doing it randomly. This does not mean something is wrong with the meds, just that the case officer may have sent it to Sydney for verification and that process may take 2-3 months.

Just send a e-mail to confirm receipt of documents and see what reply you get. In any case, you should be getting the grant letter soon.

Keyur
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:16 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in a similar situation - my police checks arrived at DIMIA on 21 June and I haven't heard anything. I ended up e-mailing my CO two days ago to confirm that she had received them, but still haven't received a reply back. It's good to know there are a few others waiting, because I was beginning to have nightmares about my documents being lost!

Hopefully there will be a few 'got it' posts quite soon!
Old Aug 4th 2004, 4:59 am
Banned

PINOYAU is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by saraliz
I'm in a similar situation - my police checks arrived at DIMIA on 21 June and I haven't heard anything. I ended up e-mailing my CO two days ago to confirm that she had received them, but still haven't received a reply back. It's good to know there are a few others waiting, because I was beginning to have nightmares about my documents being lost!

Hopefully there will be a few 'got it' posts quite soon!
ASPC are up to their backsides in alligators at the moment. Don't p[anic.

Westly Russell
Migration Agent