Wikiposts

Sept 2005 MODL Skilled Independents here

Old Sep 28th 2005, 7:34 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sept 2005 MODL Skilled Independents here

Hi SB and S Nurse haven't seen you for a while guys[/QUOTE]

hiya lace

no, i've not been posting as much recently......it all got a bit iffy and not nice so stayed clear for a wee while. plus the kids and myself have been poorly, so time hasnt been easy to find!!!

hows oldham/shaw (??!!)...can never remember where you live?
Old Sep 28th 2005, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Aww bless ya and all who sail in ya lol
I hope you are better?

I live in Oldham ( the dank, eerie place in the Northern hemisphere)

Yeah it has been a bit bitchy on here of late. I don't know what is going on, you would think people would give constructive criticism or advice or what ever but no it has turned into the proverbial school play ground.

I, however, am having a ball, Look, look SB I only have 26 days to send it off yippee. Aww bless Perthforum has just got his, so pleased for anyone who can do this.

I hope all your stuff is on track. Were are you with it all?

Hugs Lace
Old Sep 28th 2005, 8:12 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Aww bless ya and all who sail in ya lol
I hope you are better?

I live in Oldham ( the dank, eerie place in the Northern hemisphere)

Yeah it has been a bit bitchy on here of late. I don't know what is going on, you would think people would give constructive criticism or advice or what ever but no it has turned into the proverbial school play ground.

I, however, am having a ball, Look, look SB I only have 26 days to send it off yippee. Aww bless Perthforum has just got his, so pleased for anyone who can do this.

I hope all your stuff is on track. Were are you with it all?

Hugs Lace
we're not too bad at the mo thanks. one already back at playgroup, the other back at school in the morning - yippee!!! back to something normal (whatever that is!!).

application sent end of august, got an acknowledgment really quick......... 6th sept!!! so it's the countdown now. although we have put it to the back of our minds, got on with life etc. we are not going to frontload, will wait until they are requested.

whereabouts are you guys up to?
and whereabouts in sunny (not!) oldham are you. we are rochdale, also very sunny for this time of year.........lol
Old Sep 28th 2005, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
moorside, but get this another member of the BE lives in Rochdale and there is one in Shaw and a couple more so we are going to have a meet of our own over this side of the hill at the Clayton Arms soon,
what do you think?

you can bring the kids then!

i am just waiting for the recent work exp to sod off then I am putting it in hence the 26 days.

lace
Old Sep 28th 2005, 8:21 am
Never going back

Hi,
moorside, but get this another member of the BE lives in Rochdale and there is one in Shaw and a couple more so we are going to have a meet of our own over this side of the hill at the Clayton Arms soon,
what do you think?

you can bring the kids then!

i am just waiting for the recent work exp to sod off then I am putting it in hence the 26 days.

lace
is it paulncath (or cathnpaul?), or something like that?
i think there are a few others norf manchester....... any idea on date yet?

are you counting down on the work experience bit (12months out of the last 18 months bit?)
Old Sep 28th 2005, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yep your got it on both counts, it is CathnPaul and I am counting down the 12 out of 18 months bit, I think it is going to be around the 22nd Oct on the Sat, same thing different day about 4pm or so. What do ya think, we are going, cos were sad lol

Have you meet Cath, she is really really nice. Genuine and down to earth sort of girl.

Phew! I am really feeling it today I can tell you
lace x
Old Sep 28th 2005, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by STEVE&TERRI
Hope we can say we are September applicants ,our agent sent our
application to Adelaide,yesterday 27th Sept so not so sure,are we October,or will we make September.We don't know
Looks like we are just 1 day in front of you, I'll be looking out for all your threads in the future to see how you are going!!

We have our meds tomorrow, have submitted PCC's with our application, so there's nothing much more for us do except wait, wait, and wait!!!

Jude xx
Old Sep 28th 2005, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Arrr but did you like my song Jude?

I have to put it in then you have already done this, I haven't got to that bit yet, soon I hope, soon.

I am doing the meds in Dec and sending them then, I am giving it a month or so until I get a number back and I know they have got my stuff

hugs Lace x
Old Sep 28th 2005, 8:25 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
Finally, I can now start a Sept Skilled Independent thread as we got our TRA approval this morning, expect to sent off main app this month.

Hoping to be in OZ by Easter.

Judexxx

Wehey our application is being lodged today!!
I can join the September posse now!!
We want to be in Oz by easter too.

kris xx
Old Sep 29th 2005, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sept 2005 MODL Skilled Independents here

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Wehey our application is being lodged today!!
I can join the September posse now!!
We want to be in Oz by easter too.

kris xx
Evening everyone, can i join the September club please!!! Finally heard from our agent to say that our visa application is being couriered tomorrow to Oz, so hears to the waiting game. Good luck everyone.
jox
Old Sep 29th 2005, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Arrr but did you like my song Jude?

I have to put it in then you have already done this, I haven't got to that bit yet, soon I hope, soon.

I am doing the meds in Dec and sending them then, I am giving it a month or so until I get a number back and I know they have got my stuff

hugs Lace x
Yes, thanks Lace..lol, I tried to think of a suitable song in return..but could only think of 'Black Lace'....Aga-doo-doo-doo????

We've just got back from doing our meds today and I must say the doc was absolutely fantastic, and he gave us all a clean bill of health...phew!!

It is going to take him a week or so to get the blood test results back and then he is going to hold onto everything until we notify him of our file number, I made sure he put a note on the file not to send until we have it.

Just checked DHL and our application left Heathrow at 9am this morning so hopefully it should be in Adelaide tomorrow...finger crossed.

Now we're just concentrating on getting our house sold and some little s**t's nicked our 'For Sale' board!!

Let's hope we will all be eating Easter Eggs in OZ!!

Jude xx