Sending Medical Examination Forms

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 5:58 am
Just Joined

Tonino is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Sending Medical Examination Forms

Hello,
I’ve applied for Class BN subclass 136 skilled - Independent Visa and it has taken five months since I lodged my application in ASPC. I want to know whether I can send my medical examination forms (Form 26 and form 160) in advance or I have to wait until CO will be assigned and asks me to send necessary information regarding my medical check?
If so, in office use only section, allocated in forms, shall I fill out something like file number or date of application or leave it for Case Officer? furthermore, i don't have file number yet!
Thanks for helping me out
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 6:09 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending Medical Examination Forms

Originally Posted by Tonino
Hello,
I’ve applied for Class BN subclass 136 skilled - Independent Visa and it has taken five months since I lodged my application in ASPC. I want to know whether I can send my medical examination forms (Form 26 and form 160) in advance or I have to wait until CO will be assigned and asks me to send necessary information regarding my medical check?
If so, in office use only section, allocated in forms, shall I fill out something like file number or date of application or leave it for Case Officer? furthermore, i don't have file number yet!
Thanks for helping me out
Your file number is the one they gave you when your application was acknowledged. It will be something like 2006/xxxxxx. If you want to frontload your medicals now in the section where it says office use only you write in your file number.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 6:25 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Your file number is the one they gave you when your application was acknowledged. It will be something like 2006/xxxxxx. If you want to frontload your medicals now in the section where it says office use only you write in your file number.
Thanks for quick replying,
Do you mean File Reference?
I checked my acknowledgement receive and i found File Reference with the same format and ICSE Request ID with ten digit number.
I also have medical examination form of my friend and in his form CO has typed Request ID with 10 digit number. please advise me if i have to do the same thing or what?
and also i must fill out "in office use only" by handwriting or by computer?
thanks
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 7:24 am
>40
Forum Regular

>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all>40 is a name known to all

Please see other thread: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426337 There is no requirement to use computer when filling out the details. Good luck!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 7:39 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by >40
Please see other thread: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426337 There is no requirement to use computer when filling out the details. Good luck!
Thanks very much indeed for guidlines