self employed - how to prove hours of work

Old Apr 26th 2007, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: self employed - how to prove hours of work

Originally Posted by Kipsters
Thanks Tony - great help
New to this but what does MARN stand for ???
While I'm into asking queations, do you know if the skills assessing authority sends back all my certified copies or do I have to get them done all over again for the visa application (at great expense ?)
MARN = Migration Agents Registration Number - the first 2 digits relate to the year of Registration and can give you an idea of how experienced an agent is - not in my case though - as I was outside Australia, and therefore did not have to be registered, I used to get registered every other year as I was not dealing directly with clients. So eventhough I look like a new kid on the block with my 06 registration number, I did actually work for Immigration for over 9 years and was first registered in January 1996.

You will need to get further certified copies of your documents done.

I think you need to get a detailed duty statement done that outlines all your duties and also splits it up into the number of hours each week spent on each duty. Personally, I think your case may be simpler if you were not teaching 20 hours every week but were doing 20 hours plus admin, supervising, running the business etc.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896