Security Checks

Old May 17th 2010, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

Mastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant future
Default Security Checks

For HR countries, after CO assigned, how much does it take searchnig security chekcs in worldwide. From International Police Records such as Interpol etc.

What is the process?
Old May 18th 2010, 12:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Security Checks

Originally Posted by Mastiche
For HR countries, after CO assigned, how much does it take searchnig security chekcs in worldwide. From International Police Records such as Interpol etc.

What is the process?
It takes as long as it takes. DIAC send the enquiry to the home country of the applicant. Some countries take longer than others and DIAC cannot grant the visa until they have the response back.
Old May 18th 2010, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

Mastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Pollyana
It takes as long as it takes. DIAC send the enquiry to the home country of the applicant. Some countries take longer than others and DIAC cannot grant the visa until they have the response back.
what happens if home country did not respond it back for a year or longer?
Old May 18th 2010, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

do you know which department they are sending the mail, Police Department or Ministry of Internal Affairs or .. ?
Old May 18th 2010, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute

What is the process?
do you know which department they are sending the mail, Police Department or Ministry of Internal Affairs or .. ?

As has been said previously, it takes as long as it takes. The only people who know what checks are done are DIAC and whatever agency is doing the checks - they're not about to tell you.

As for which agency does the checks, if we told you that, we'd have to kill you.

Cheers

Steve
Old May 18th 2010, 10:42 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lonndongeek
As has been said previously, it takes as long as it takes. The only people who know what checks are done are DIAC and whatever agency is doing the checks - they're not about to tell you.

As for which agency does the checks, if we told you that, we'd have to kill you.

Cheers

Steve
Old May 18th 2010, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Alucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really nice

Cheers

Steve
Old May 18th 2010, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

Alucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really nice

This is a legitimate question. I'm surprised that people decided to respond with sarcastic comments.
Old May 18th 2010, 5:53 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Alucard
This is a legitimate question. I'm surprised that people decided to respond with sarcastic comments.
Nothing wrong with the nswer given. Only DIAC knows what checks are requested, and I doubt very much that they would share this info with the applicant.
As for the comment "if we told you that, we'd have to kill you." , its not sarcastic, its a very common British and Australian joke phrase, absolutely nothing wrong with it's usage in a thread about security checks on a British-based forum.
Old May 18th 2010, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

As for the comment "if we told you that, we'd have to kill you." , its not sarcastic, its a very common British and Australian joke phrase, absolutely nothing wrong with it's usage in a thread about security checks on a British-based forum.
Well said.
Old May 18th 2010, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Nothing wrong with the nswer given. Only DIAC knows what checks are requested, and I doubt very much that they would share this info with the applicant.
That part of the question was not asking what checks DIAC does - at that point it's irrelevant. The poster was asking what happens if after a long period, the home country does not reply. Whether there was a precedent of that or not, the answer is way off the mark because either way an applicant would know of the result.

I don't even know why I'm bothering at this point.
Old May 18th 2010, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Alucard
That part of the question was not asking what checks DIAC does - at that point it's irrelevant. The poster was asking what happens if after a long period, the home country does not reply. Whether there was a precedent of that or not, the answer is way off the mark because either way an applicant would know of the result.

I don't even know why I'm bothering at this point.
Exactly. I am not asking the agency, My home country has very sluggish bureaucratic structure. So, I cannot be sure if they will send even a response back to DIAC.
Old May 18th 2010, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

Cheers

Steve
Not asking the agency in AU. DIAC will send a hard copy letter to my home country. They will send that letter to where in my home country? They are sending that letter to which govermental branch of my home country. I mean Whose job is this? I am sure this is not the job of Health Minister, so whom?

Please try to be understand, I am asking legitimate questions.
Old May 18th 2010, 6:53 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

DIAC have experienced applications from every country in the world. They know how long each country tend to take with the checks. As has been said it takes what it takes, if that becomes years then there's not a lot you can do I wouldn't have thought. DIAC aren't going to let you off the security checks, you could be anyone.

Some questions don't have answers unfortunately but don't get huffy when people try to tell you that, it's life and you have to take the rough with the smooth.
Old May 18th 2010, 6:57 pm
Home and Happy

Not asking the agency in AU. DIAC will send a hard copy letter to my home country. They will send that letter to where in my home country? They are sending that letter to which govermental branch of my home country. I mean Whose job is this? I am sure this is not the job of Health Minister, so whom?

Please try to be understand, I am asking legitimate questions.
What makes you think we can answer questions like that? As was said earlier, DIAC aren't likely to share this info with applicants, are they. They'll send it to wherever is appropriate, who will answer when they see fit. Nothing you can do about it except sit and wait, sorry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.