Security assessment/ASIO/IGIS

Old Sep 21st 2009, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

ritu1234 will become famous soon enough
Default Security assessment/ASIO/IGIS

Dear friend,
Please give me some suggestion i have applied my visa on march09.I have completed my medical and pcc may 09.Till i have no communication from my co.
Shall i use igis complaint to fast my processing?
Can i know the processing status from diac using igis complaint form?
Plz advice me

http://www.igis.gov.au/complaints/im...laint_form.cfm

Ritu
Old Sep 21st 2009, 2:00 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: About IGIS

Originally Posted by ritu1234
Dear friend,
Please give me some suggestion i have applied my visa on march09.I have completed my medical and pcc may 09.Till i have no communication from my co.
Shall i use igis complaint to fast my processing?
Can i know the processing status from diac using igis complaint form?
Plz advice me

http://www.igis.gov.au/complaints/im...laint_form.cfm

Ritu
Hi Ritu,

Not able to understand ,Why You wanna complain?? Its jus that your case is under process..it may take several weeks/months to get a visa...However, u can send a post lodgment inquiry online with your TRN, to know the current status of your file...
Old Sep 21st 2009, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Dear friend,
thanks for your reply,i have sent several PLE,but they replied your application is under processing,or internal checking,active consideration.Etc...So only i feel i have to complaint and get some good reply against my application status.
Ritu
Old Sep 21st 2009, 2:27 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Dear friend,
thanks for your reply,i have sent several PLE,but they replied your application is under processing,or internal checking,active consideration.Etc...So only i feel i have to complaint and get some good reply against my application status.
Ritu
If you have been told your application is being processed, then I'm afraid you will have to do the same as many other posters on here - wiat patiently for a decision What is the point of complaining when you've been told that its being dealt with?
Old Sep 21st 2009, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
If you have been told your application is being processed, then I'm afraid you will have to do the same as many other posters on here - wiat patiently for a decision What is the point of complaining when you've been told that its being dealt with?
Thanks for reply,
I want to need suggestion only i dont make any complaint i want to clarify whether my security checks are done or not.But i feel if it is affect my current processing i wont do that.Thanks
Ritu
Old Sep 21st 2009, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for reply,
I want to need suggestion only i dont make any complaint i want to clarify whether my security checks are done or not.But i feel if it is affect my current processing i wont do that.Thanks
Ritu
Ritu,

I reckon u have a CO since past few months. Did you have any communications from ur CO asking from additional docs etc? I mean to ask is there anything pending from ur side? If not, probably u can only wait mate
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

bilal154 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default security assessment

Dear fellows,
According to IGIS reply diac referred the case of my friend to ASIO in july 09 and will be considered for security assessment in the number of order of applicants so does it means so far it has nt been even considered and whenever it starts to be considered how long it can take
that is really unacceptable to wait already 10 mnths for spouse visa applications and still no answer
cheers
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:31 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: security assessment

Originally Posted by bilal154
Dear fellows,
According to IGIS reply diac referred the case of my friend to ASIO in july 09 and will be considered for security assessment in the number of order of applicants so does it means so far it has nt been even considered and whenever it starts to be considered how long it can take
that is really unacceptable to wait already 10 mnths for spouse visa applications and still no answer
cheers
If your friend's application has been referred to ASIO it will take as long as ASIO takes. 10 months is perfectly acceptable if DIAC or ASIO feels there is checking to be done.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
If your friend's application has been referred to ASIO it will take as long as ASIO takes. 10 months is perfectly acceptable if DIAC or ASIO feels there is checking to be done.
Yeah that is alrite and acceptable if checking is to be done but not even starting the security asessment although refered since july is nt acceptable bcz they said in the reply that it will be considered not that it s already undergoing security assesment
tkzz
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:22 am
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah that is alrite and acceptable if checking is to be done but not even starting the security asessment although refered since july is nt acceptable bcz they said in the reply that it will be considered not that it s already undergoing security assesment
tkzz
I hope you didn't fill out the application form like this...
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 1:56 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Dear fellows,
cheers
There is a poster on here called Asadsbride, she has been waiting longer than 10 months for the response on security checks for her husband's spouse visa.
Whether you consider it acceptable or not, it takes as long as it takes.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
There is a poster on here called Asadsbride, she has been waiting longer than 10 months for the response on security checks for her husband's spouse visa.
Whether you consider it acceptable or not, it takes as long as it takes.
yeh that is fine i guess u guys did nt understand my question which is that in the reply from IGIS the said that the case will be considered by asio in the order of number of applications so im just asking that is it a formal reply or from june/july till now they have nt even started the assessment
the time taken to complete the assessment is a different story and yeh i agree that they should take as much time as they feel necessary or this is the formal reply for every one whose application is even undergoing assessment. but not even starting the assessment since july is a bit too long is nt it
cheers
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 10:49 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

yeh that is fine i guess u guys did nt understand my question which is that in the reply from IGIS the said that the case will be considered by asio in the order of number of applications so im just asking that is it a formal reply or from june/july till now they have nt even started the assessment
the time taken to complete the assessment is a different story and yeh i agree that they should take as much time as they feel necessary or this is the formal reply for every one whose application is even undergoing assessment. but not even starting the assessment since july is a bit too long is nt it
cheers
No, it isn't too long. If ASIO has thousands of applications to get through before yours they will take as long as it takes to get through those before getting to yours. If they have only 10 ahead of yours it will be quicker.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 4:13 am
Just Joined

sufyanalam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Email to IGIS

I sent an email to IGIS five days ago but there is no responce. Kindly tell me how many days normaly they take to reply.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Email to IGIS

nobody tell you exactly, it depend upon how many times u already sent an email to IGIS

Originally Posted by sufyanalam
I sent an email to IGIS five days ago but there is no responce. Kindly tell me how many days normaly they take to reply.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.