Second Stage SIR (Nomination) Approval

Old Apr 6th 2007, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

Sunny777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Second Stage SIR (Nomination) Approval

Hi all

Not sure about other states but for Victoria, I am the first one who been approved for Second Stage STNI they tells me that, Now DIAC is next, already send the application, Finger Crossed

Sunny
Old Apr 7th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Second Stage SIR (Nomination) Approval

Originally Posted by Sunny777
Hi all

Not sure about other states but for Victoria, I am the first one who been approved for Second Stage STNI they tells me that, Now DIAC is next, already send the application, Finger Crossed

Sunny
How did you find the application process for the second stage? and how much does it cost?
Also are you required to redo the medicals and how long will it take to be finally approved?
Questions, questions, questions.........
Old Apr 8th 2007, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

Sunny777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Second Stage SIR (Nomination) Approval

Hi Betty

I am sorry for any confussion as i said i am only approved by State Govt., not by DIAC, just send the application to adelaide, it cost $185 Application fee, Victorian Nomination is Free of Charge.

As per my corespondence with DIAC, they tell me that i am not required to redo Medical as it is only required if Case Officer has any reason to beleive that i need to do medical again, so far the process is smooth as they only need regional living and working proof in any job as long as it is regional

Sunny

Originally Posted by BettyBoop
How did you find the application process for the second stage? and how much does it cost?
Also are you required to redo the medicals and how long will it take to be finally approved?
Questions, questions, questions.........
Old Apr 8th 2007, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Second Stage SIR (Nomination) Approval

Originally Posted by Sunny777
Hi Betty

I am sorry for any confussion as i said i am only approved by State Govt., not by DIAC, just send the application to adelaide, it cost $185 Application fee, Victorian Nomination is Free of Charge.

As per my corespondence with DIAC, they tell me that i am not required to redo Medical as it is only required if Case Officer has any reason to beleive that i need to do medical again, so far the process is smooth as they only need regional living and working proof in any job as long as it is regional

Sunny
Good luck with it all, hopefully the second stage will be smooth and quick for you.

Sarah