school visa to sponsorship visa...

Old Jun 29th 2016, 11:58 am
Just Joined

ummi1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default school visa to sponsorship visa...

hi there, i have a question about applying to sponsor visa.
my situation is next, I'm at the moment working holiday visa holder and i planning to get sponsor visa, but I'm not very good in english jet and my visa finish after 3 months. so dont know i can pass ielts or no. Im thinking to apply student visa first and after when I'm ready to pass my ielts test apply to sponsor visa.
Is everyone have a previous experience to get first student visa and after get sponsor visa.
pleas share your experience.
I scare maybe after i have a some troubles with immigration if i apply on this way.

all the best Joe.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 3:19 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: school visa to sponsorship visa...

Originally Posted by ummi1234
hi there, i have a question about applying to sponsor visa.
my situation is next, I'm at the moment working holiday visa holder and i planning to get sponsor visa, but I'm not very good in english jet and my visa finish after 3 months. so dont know i can pass ielts or no. Im thinking to apply student visa first and after when I'm ready to pass my ielts test apply to sponsor visa.
Is everyone have a previous experience to get first student visa and after get sponsor visa.
pleas share your experience.
I scare maybe after i have a some troubles with immigration if i apply on this way.

all the best Joe.

Hi Joe, you are correct - your English at the moment is not very good

Have you got a place studying? I think you need to be enrolled on a definite course for a student visa.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: school visa to sponsorship visa...

You are aware, too, that a student visa doesn't generally lead to a more permanent visa and after a very expensive period you will be required to go home. A better option for you might be to go home after your holiday and do your study and get experience which might then lead you to get a permanent visa and, in the meantime, really work on your English skills.