Same Case Officer ? - Track Record

Old Nov 25th 2003, 8:27 am
Just Joined

onjon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Same Case Officer ? - Track Record

Hi ,
I'm a regular reader of this forum. Its really quite Interesting and Friendly. I've never written any letter on this forum. This is the First time.
I've applied on '01-Nov-02', got the request for Medical - PCC on '26-Sept-03', Submitted the same on '16-Oct-03', Waiting for the last Step.
I think here the case officer plays a vital role - as the cases varies from Ofiicer to Officer. Now I would like to know , Is there anyone who is on the same situation or already got the 'Grant Letter' ? This waiting period is Intolerable.
Thanks and Regards.

Last edited by onjon; Nov 26th 2003 at 9:47 am.
Old Nov 25th 2003, 12:32 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Same Case Officer ? - Track Record

Originally posted by onjon
I know it is not a good idea to put the name of the Case Officer - but this waiting period is Intolerable and also I think and Feel this is a friendly forum where we can share everything.
It is not a good idea to name case officers here, whether this forum is friendly or otherwise.

Peter
Old Nov 25th 2003, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

onjon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ptlabs
It is not a good idea to name case officers here, whether this forum is friendly or otherwise.

Peter
Yes, I agree that. Actually want to get the idea - how many days can be taken - as grant totally depends on Officer to Officer.
Old Nov 25th 2003, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

Hase is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Onjon,

if I`d be a case officer, I`d sometimes drop by this forum....better not to mention any names....

Well, IMO you are well off with your timeline. Read the letter from DIMIA requesting the arrangement of your medicals! In our letter it says that the medicals will be forwarded to Health Assessment Service (HAS) in Sydney for consideration. Quote: "please note that it can be up to 2 months, before advice is received from HAS." And - of course - you are not requested to contact ASPC during this time regarding your medicals....
So if you have submitted your meds on 16th October 2003 you are still within the 2 months. Just give them a little more time, we all know what it`s like. Patience is the word to remember....
Good luck with your last step
Hase