Salary information in Employer Ref...

Old May 15th 2008, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice
Default Salary information in Employer Ref...

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been done before.

We are waiting for my husband's employer to add to his reference regarding salary information - the way I read it, it just needs to be his current salary that they want, however, his employer reads it that it needs to be all his previous salaries for each position held (he's worked there since leaving school).

Which one of us is right?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Kat xx
Old May 17th 2008, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

chandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant future
Default Re: Salary information in Employer Ref...

The current salary is sufficient
Old May 18th 2008, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

TheImmigrant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chandugitam
The current salary is sufficient
i did never write the salary info nor its needed. Why you need it to be written down?
Old May 19th 2008, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

chandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant futurechandugitam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TheImmigrant
i did never write the salary info nor its needed. Why you need it to be written down?
The work references should contain salary details as mentioned below.

• the letter should indicate the exact period of employment, including whether permanent or temporary, full or part-time, position/s held, the main five (5) duties undertaken, and the salary earned – positions should not be described by generic titles (eg research officer, public servant) but according to the nature of the duties undertaken (eg research chemist, accounts clerk)

Hope it clarifies.
Old May 20th 2008, 6:58 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

We only got OH's employer to quote his current salary.
Old May 20th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Originally Posted by chandugitam

• the letter should indicate the exact period of employment, including whether permanent or temporary, full or part-time, position/s held, the main five (5) duties undertaken, and the salary earned – positions should not be described by generic titles (eg research officer, public servant) but according to the nature of the duties undertaken (eg research chemist, accounts clerk)

Hope it clarifies.
Well for ACS assessment salary informations isn't necessary but it required by the DIMA when u gonna file ur immigration.

http://acs.org.au/index.cfm?action=s...faq#experience

"What information needs to be contained within the employer reference?

These should be on company letterhead and include the job title, a brief job description and precise dates of employment. They should also clearly state whether employment was full or part-time along with demonstrated levels of competence with any computer languages, the various types of hardware and software used and the extent of involvement with any major projects. Letters of appointment or contracts are not accepted.

References covering a minimum of four (4), six (6) or eight (8) years full-time equivalent are recommended. "

Cheers
Malik
Old Jul 17th 2008, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

imsocute is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to inquire regarding the underlined requirement, my nominated occupation is Insurance Broker but my job title from my previous employer is Customer Service Officer and Sales Consultant (Insurance). Will I qualify?
Old Jul 17th 2008, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

ZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really nice

Originally Posted by imsocute

I would like to inquire regarding the underlined requirement, my nominated occupation is Insurance Broker but my job title from my previous employer is Customer Service Officer and Sales Consultant (Insurance). Will I qualify?
I guess you can qualify under sales Representative (Industrial) ASCO code 2222 - 11. Also check otehr Sales Representative Asco Codes.

Asco code occuupation title does not means that your designation must be same, Your duties and resposiblities should come uder that Asco Code, ( Designation differe from company to company)

For Asco codes see http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1121i.pdf
Section 2.

*** May be I am wrong please confirm from some where else too ****