SA SIR sponsorship form

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

bettytweena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SA SIR sponsorship form

Hi all

On this form, there is a particular question that I am finding difficult to answer satisfactorily..it is......

What contribution do you believe you will make to the state of SA, eg its economy, community etc??........

Has anyone out there filled in this form, and if so, would you possibly give me a steer as to the best way to go about answering it???

I'm hopeless at this, so any ideas/ thoughts would be extremely appreciated.

Thanx in advance for your efforts

xx
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 8:17 pm
Just Joined

Muse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SA SIR sponsorship form

Hi,
If it was me I think i'd put something about your occupation. For example if you are a nurse, or maybe a hairdresser you might put something about using your skills to add to the growth of the SA economy. You will also be spending your earnings in SA and paying tax so this will also be a way of contributing to the economy. Perhaps you'll be buying property or renting, so this will also be a way of sustaining an economy.

I think SA has a bit of an ageing population, so if you're in your 30's you could emphasise that you'll have at least 35 years working life left.

Personally I think it's a case of high lighting the things which you gain points for, such as work experience, skills, age, and to try to make yourself seem like a worthwhile investment for SA.

I hope this might be of some help :-) i'm sure you'll get other opinions from people who know more than I do.