RSMS or ENS? (offshore)

Old Mar 24th 2010, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

victoriat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RSMS or ENS? (offshore)

I 've been looking to find an employer to sponsor me anywhere in Australia.
I 've started from South Australia.

Does anybody know under which scheme has someone the best chances to take a visa. RSMS or ENS (off-shore)?If I could choose in a regional area Is any of them better?
Thank you all guys for your valiable assistance
Old Mar 24th 2010, 5:24 pm
Banned

Bossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really nice
Default Re: RSMS or ENS? (offshore)

Hi
I replied in your other thread,we spoke to a migration agent in London yesterday and he was pointing us to rsms.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks
Old Mar 26th 2010, 1:59 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by victoriat
I 've been looking to find an employer to sponsor me anywhere in Australia.
I 've started from South Australia.

Does anybody know under which scheme has someone the best chances to take a visa. RSMS or ENS (off-shore)?If I could choose in a regional area Is any of them better?
In a regional area, either ENS or RSMS is possible. ENS is a better visa, also simpler in some ways. But not everyone qualifies for ENS. Further information in booklet 5:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/booklets.htm
Old Mar 28th 2010, 3:26 am
Just Joined

vic1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am currently in the process of RSMS, the first stage being RCB certification and it is very stressful! There are a lot of things you have to prove, once you have an employer willing to employ you, the hardest thing is trying to prove that you are the only person for the job, that there is no one in the local labour market, (any Aussies) that can do the job. This is what we are currently trying to prove right now and its hard and upsetting.

This is a good visa if you want to be Australia while processing the visa and can work for the nominating employer while the visa is processing (depending on what visa you come here on) but just to warn you, be prepared! This is something our migration agent didnt warn us!

Good luck with everything!
Old Mar 28th 2010, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vic1985
I am currently in the process of RSMS, the first stage being RCB certification and it is very stressful! There are a lot of things you have to prove, once you have an employer willing to employ you, the hardest thing is trying to prove that you are the only person for the job, that there is no one in the local labour market, (any Aussies) that can do the job. This is what we are currently trying to prove right now and its hard and upsetting.

This is a good visa if you want to be Australia while processing the visa and can work for the nominating employer while the visa is processing (depending on what visa you come here on) but just to warn you, be prepared! This is something our migration agent didnt warn us!

Good luck with everything!
Thank you Vic1985!

May I ask, how would be possible to prove you are the only person for the job?
This is really difficult stage...If your job is in demand in Australia it is possible.But if it's not (as mine) I think it's really tough...
I am in the stage I am trying to find a sponsor...I am off-shore and it is very dificult.

Thank you for your answer and Good luck with your RSMS!
Cheers
Old Mar 28th 2010, 5:48 am
Just Joined

vic1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

To apply for this visa your skills/occupation and job that the employer will be nominating must be on the SOL.
To prove that you are the person for the job and that theres no one else available is VERY hard and is what we are fighting to do right now.
We and the employer have had to provide a lot of information, evidence of advertising, many letters have had to written to confirm the outcomes of advertising, contacting recruitment agencies and hoping there is no one o=in his trade, available. (THis is what RCB are now doing and we are waiting to see what they say coz I know that they will get replies from agencies that have people available and it makes me feel sick).

There is a checklist of documents that you/the employer must supply in order to get certification from RCB before you can get the position nominated and then apply for the visa.

This website below also gives you more information on everything that needs to be done for this visa.

http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/sa/sa..._checklist.jsp

It must very hard for you to find an employer from offshore! We have been looking for almost 2 years actually being in AUstralia and have both been lucky and found our career jobs in Adelaide but now we may have come to a halt.

Let me know how you get on.
Old Mar 28th 2010, 3:39 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a reason why you have chosen RSMS and not ENS? ENS doesn't require RCB certification.
Old Mar 28th 2010, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

To apply for this visa your skills/occupation and job that the employer will be nominating must be on the SOL.
To prove that you are the person for the job and that theres no one else available is VERY hard and is what we are fighting to do right now.
We and the employer have had to provide a lot of information, evidence of advertising, many letters have had to written to confirm the outcomes of advertising, contacting recruitment agencies and hoping there is no one o=in his trade, available. (THis is what RCB are now doing and we are waiting to see what they say coz I know that they will get replies from agencies that have people available and it makes me feel sick).

There is a checklist of documents that you/the employer must supply in order to get certification from RCB before you can get the position nominated and then apply for the visa.

This website below also gives you more information on everything that needs to be done for this visa.

http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/sa/sa..._checklist.jsp

It must very hard for you to find an employer from offshore! We have been looking for almost 2 years actually being in AUstralia and have both been lucky and found our career jobs in Adelaide but now we may have come to a halt.

Let me know how you get on.
Hi vic1985.
I read your message and the checklist (thank you for the information)
and I have to say that ...I got sick
I wish you success

I will think about the ENS option.JAJ says it doesn't require RCB certification, but I think requires a 3 year employer sponsorship.(2 year for the RSMS).
In addition, a 3year post qualification relevent experience.
I have this experience as a Piano Tutor(Freelance) but I was wondering how could I prove it.Perhaps by references from some of my students?

I have contacted every single school in South Australia looking for a sponsor!
If this will not have a resault I will continue with other states.

As I see, it is not enough to be lucky and just find an employer, you must have his support with all this visa requirements.And who does this?
But above all, you must God's help!
I wish the best!
Old Mar 28th 2010, 5:42 pm
JAJ
Retired

Originally Posted by victoriat

I will think about the ENS option.JAJ says it doesn't require RCB certification, but I think requires a 3 year employer sponsorship.(2 year for the RSMS).
In addition, a 3year post qualification relevent experience.
I have this experience as a Piano Tutor(Freelance) but I was wondering how could I prove it.Perhaps by references from some of my students?
Correct. ENS does have higher requirements for DIAC purposes, but avoids the RCB certification. If you meet the ENS DIAC requirements, then ENS is a better visa. If not, then RSMS may be your best option.

Sometimes there are further options, like a labour agreement visa or a job-matched state sponsored visa.
Old Mar 28th 2010, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JAJ
Correct. ENS does have higher requirements for DIAC purposes, but avoids the RCB certification. If you meet the ENS DIAC requirements, then ENS is a better visa. If not, then RSMS may be your best option.

Sometimes there are further options, like a labour agreement visa or a job-matched state sponsored visa.
Thank you Jaj