RRV AND COMPELLING REASONS

Old Mar 3rd 2019, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

OZZYOZZY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RRV AND COMPELLING REASONS

Hello to you all!

here is my situation and would like some advice please?

Aussie citizen, married to English husband. We have 1 son who has dual uk/oz citizenship. He was born in UK.
we lived in Oz from 2012-2014.
we went back to UK so i could have that invaluable precious time with my 2 grandchildren (from my eldest son from a previous marriage).
my husband didnt want to come back to UK as he was very settled and loved our life, but he supported my decision and we both said we will come back to Oz again to live.

we very much want to go back to Oz now as we feel we have made a special bond with the grandchildren and can continue that with Skype, Facetime etc....they know who we are now.
our future is bringing our son up in Oz and we class Oz as our home.

i would like to know if my husband would be granted a RRV and are our reasons for going back to UK compelling enough?
we have bank accounts in Oz and private healthcare on suspension, plus I have Oz citizen brothers, Aunt, cousins etc.....nephews, nieces.....

we would hope he would get a 1 year RRV so that would give us time to sell our property etc....,,,

what do you think his chances would be? Would we need to use a Migration Agent for this or is it quite a simple application?
Husband is not a Oz citizen as we wasnt in Oz long enough.

i would love to hear from anyone!!
Old Mar 4th 2019, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RRV AND COMPELLING REASONS

The ties to Australia look good enough for a 1 year RRV. The question is how long has he been outside Australia? If over 5 years he will also need to show compelling reasons for being away.

Old Mar 4th 2019, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

Hi,
thanks for the message back. We have been back in UK coming up 5 years. As mentioned in my post, we came back because i wanted to be a part of my grandchildrens upbringing so that i could get to know them before coming back to Australia, hoping its a compelling enough reason for leaving Australia on a temporary basis.
we also had to consider my sons schooling whilst we was back so didnt want to disprupt his education.

thank you kindly.
Old Mar 4th 2019, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Will be easier to apply before the five years is up. I would apply now, you will need to attach evidence of your ties and wouldn’t hurt to show your intentions to return as a family.
Old Mar 4th 2019, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Paul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rammygirl
Will be easier to apply before the five years is up. I would apply now, you will need to attach evidence of your ties and wouldn’t hurt to show your intentions to return as a family.
Definitely better to apply within 5 years of leaving then, as noted, you will only need to demonstrate his substantial ties to Australia, rather than also needing to demonstrate any reasons for being away.
Old Mar 5th 2019, 8:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Paul Hand
Definitely better to apply within 5 years of leaving then, as noted, you will only need to demonstrate his substantial ties to Australia, rather than also needing to demonstrate any reasons for being away.
thanks for your reply Paul. Would Australian Citizen members of my family have to provide statements ?
Old Mar 5th 2019, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Paul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond repute

That would be helpful.