RPL web design

Old Aug 3rd 2006, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

chanteldl is an unknown quantity at this point
Question RPL web design

Hi

I'm new to this game and will appreciate ANY help!! I have to do my RPL through ACS for web design. Has anyone ever submitted a RPL for web design? I will appreciate any advice on what to focus (coding, programmes, design....)

I know the CBOK has specific headings of knowledge which you need to elaborate on, like:

Software Engineering and Methodologies
Systems Analysis and Design
Data Structures and Algorithms
Discrete Mathematics

If there is anyone who can help me getting started, I will be thrilled!!! Even if there's sites which I can visit for some help.

I think it's difficult to describe web design in such HIGH Programming skill. The tricky part is to make use of the CBOK which they require.

Hope there's help out there (I sound so desperate
thanks a lot
Chantel
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

MarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really nice
Smile Re: RPL web design

Originally Posted by chanteldl
Hi

I'm new to this game and will appreciate ANY help!! I have to do my RPL through ACS for web design. Has anyone ever submitted a RPL for web design? I will appreciate any advice on what to focus (coding, programmes, design....)

I know the CBOK has specific headings of knowledge which you need to elaborate on, like:

Software Engineering and Methodologies
Systems Analysis and Design
Data Structures and Algorithms
Discrete Mathematics

If there is anyone who can help me getting started, I will be thrilled!!! Even if there's sites which I can visit for some help.

I think it's difficult to describe web design in such HIGH Programming skill. The tricky part is to make use of the CBOK which they require.

Hope there's help out there (I sound so desperate
thanks a lot
Chantel
Hi Chantell

A great site for help with your RPL that I used is www.rplhelp.com

Good luck
Mark
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

chanteldl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: RPL web design

Thanks Mark!!

I've visited the site and emailed them if they might have samples to buy for web designers.

c