Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Royal Mail International Signed For - HELP!!

Wikiposts

Royal Mail International Signed For - HELP!!

Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:45 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of
Default Re: Royal Mail International Signed For - HELP!!

Originally Posted by pokerface
Hi
just to update you on my situation with RM. We had to redo our medicals yesterday as it came to light that a sackful of mail including our's & 9 other sets of medicals that were done at Huddersfield has gone missing. The surgery only had a copy of our bloods so we had to go through everything else. Then we had to drive to the BUPA hospital were we had the xrays. Luckily they keep copies. They kindly filled out the forms again & handed us the films to take back to the surgery. The surgery located the consultant radiologist who was working at the infirmary as he needed to sign them off. All in all it was a very stressful day & OH blood pressure was high (no wonder). We have arranged for FEDEX to courier the meds this time. For anybody about to use this farce of a Royal Mail service I would think twice!!!:curse:
Oh GOD ! Ours were done at Huddersfield too!! Eeek - gonna ring them now! Still no trace on RM/Aus post and no info from HOC!??
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

Harry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really niceHarry_Elaine is just really nice
Default Re: Royal Mail International Signed For - HELP!!

Just for your info........it may give people hope in relation to the RM Signed for service........

Meds posted by Doctors using RM International signed for on 27th Jan........online tracking was hopeless, only ever said it had been passed to overseas postal service..........on 02 February used the Auspost enquiry service under the airmail heading..........04 feb got a reply saying it had been delivered and signed for on 03 February.........THANK GOODNESS !!!!

The RM service is rubbish in terms of feedback , albeit the item got there in 6 days..........from what i see most doctors use the RM International signed for..........i would strongly recommend that anyone yet to do meds insist and pay for courier...........gives you more peace of mind as you can track it right to the door !!!!

H&E