right order

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

jo rizo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default right order

Hi, could any one give me a noddy's guide has to much order things should be applied for when planning a 175 visa application please please please
planning to go to brisbane, as a midwife, and still cant decide if a 175 would better than a 457 application, cheers in anticipation
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:54 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: right order

Originally Posted by jo rizo
Hi, could any one give me a noddy's guide has to much order things should be applied for when planning a 175 visa application please please please
planning to go to brisbane, as a midwife, and still cant decide if a 175 would better than a 457 application, cheers in anticipation
If you can get a 175 then go for that. Its as near to Australian Citizenship as you can get & basically you can go where ever you want.
1st thing to do is get a skills assessment, gather all necessary forms, birth certs, marriage certs, references etc. When you get your skills assessment back you can lodge your application either online or paperbased. Do you need a ielts test? If so you may need that before you lodge your application but not 100% sure about that. Then sit & wait
Goodluck
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

how will i know if i need a ielts test? speak english, with a lot of yorkshire does that count against you??
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jo rizo
how will i know if i need a ielts test? speak english, with a lot of yorkshire does that count against you??

If you don't have enough points for the 175 visa you could sit an IELTS test to gain the additional 10 points.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

THANKS FOR THAT