British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Required Documents (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/required-documents-662274/)

gkhan Apr 1st 2010 8:26 pm

Required Documents

Hi,
Just yesterday I have got +VE VIC SS and planning to submit my application (176 Visa) by mid of April.
I would like to know what documents I have to submit with my online application

Actually I was checking the check list (176 Checklist) which is available on immigration website but they did not asked to submit educational documents that's why I am confused.

Please advice.

Regards,

cash money Apr 2nd 2010 5:16 am

Re: Required Documents

Originally Posted by gkhan (Post 8466432)
Hi,
Just yesterday I have got +VE VIC SS and planning to submit my application (176 Visa) by mid of April.

Actually I was checking the check list (176 Checklist) which is available on immigration website but they did not asked to submit educational documents that's why I am confused.

Please advice.

Regards,

I only submitted work related docs,and personal identity docs.They are mostly interested in proving your work experience,i hope this helps.:thumbup::thumbup:

QLDlover Apr 2nd 2010 9:02 am

Hi,

Please advice.

Regards,

congradulations, could you mention your occupation and time line in SS? thanks

infojami Apr 2nd 2010 10:38 am

You need to submit your post high school educational qualification documents.

When you start online application, the system will ask you to put your educational information.

After submitting your 176 online application, you will get a link to upload/attached your all required documents.

gkhan Apr 2nd 2010 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by r_1159 (Post 8467427)
congradulations, could you mention your occupation and time line in SS? thanks

Thanks, I am working as Sr. Information Security officer (CISSP) and I have got the SS in one month.

QLDlover Apr 2nd 2010 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by gkhan (Post 8467944)
Thanks, I am working as Sr. Information Security officer (CISSP) and I have got the SS in one month.

had you submitted your skills assessment initially or later?

gkhan Apr 2nd 2010 4:04 pm

Originally Posted by r_1159 (Post 8467951)
had you submitted your skills assessment initially or later?

I have submitted ACS letter + Resume + Degree.

physiomitch Apr 15th 2010 9:18 am

HI all

Just a further query, do we need to attach passport photos in the online appl, as with the paper appl?

sherry9oct Nov 8th 2010 7:01 am

Are these form required for a person who has applied online for 176

- form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment;
- form 1221 - Additional Personal Particulars Information;
- form 47A

physiomitch Nov 8th 2010 7:43 am

Originally Posted by sherry9oct (Post 8968280)
Are these form required for a person who has applied online for 176

- form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment;
- form 1221 - Additional Personal Particulars Information;
- form 47A

We were asked to complete form 80 only. I believe it is worth doing it anyway and submit when they ask for it.

Cheers

sherry9oct Nov 8th 2010 5:36 pm

While filling form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment online, i was asked to give details of my visit to Australia whether it is a business, family, study etc. It is none of the above. It asks about my visit to australia, whereas i have never been to australia. There is no option to say that i have never been to australia. The system is not letting me to skip this question. What do i do about it?

Saracen Nov 8th 2010 10:37 pm

Hi,

Please advice.

Regards,

If you submit your application online there is a site u can upload documents from on that site there is a drop down menu with all sorts of documents so u can upload all documents u have and can be helpfull to ur case

Saracen Nov 8th 2010 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by sherry9oct (Post 8969222)
While filling form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment online, i was asked to give details of my visit to Australia whether it is a business, family, study etc. It is none of the above. It asks about my visit to australia, whereas i have never been to australia. There is no option to say that i have never been to australia. The system is not letting me to skip this question. What do i do about it?

If you could not dodge that then write anything that will obviously seem incorrect like i visited australia on 2020 or something.

Dorothy Nov 9th 2010 2:52 am

Originally Posted by Saracen (Post 8969652)
If you could not dodge that then write anything that will obviously seem incorrect like i visited australia on 2020 or something.

No you don't! You would enter N/A. Advising someone to enter false information is not the way to do things.