Required Documents

Old Apr 1st 2010, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

gkhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Required Documents

Hi,
Just yesterday I have got +VE VIC SS and planning to submit my application (176 Visa) by mid of April.
I would like to know what documents I have to submit with my online application

Actually I was checking the check list (176 Checklist) which is available on immigration website but they did not asked to submit educational documents that's why I am confused.

Please advice.

Regards,
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

cash money is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Required Documents

Originally Posted by gkhan View Post
Hi,
Just yesterday I have got +VE VIC SS and planning to submit my application (176 Visa) by mid of April.

Actually I was checking the check list (176 Checklist) which is available on immigration website but they did not asked to submit educational documents that's why I am confused.

Please advice.

Regards,
I only submitted work related docs,and personal identity docs.They are mostly interested in proving your work experience,i hope this helps.
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

Hi,

Please advice.

Regards,
congradulations, could you mention your occupation and time line in SS? thanks
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

infojami will become famous soon enough

You need to submit your post high school educational qualification documents.

When you start online application, the system will ask you to put your educational information.

After submitting your 176 online application, you will get a link to upload/attached your all required documents.
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by r_1159 View Post
congradulations, could you mention your occupation and time line in SS? thanks
Thanks, I am working as Sr. Information Security officer (CISSP) and I have got the SS in one month.
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

Thanks, I am working as Sr. Information Security officer (CISSP) and I have got the SS in one month.
had you submitted your skills assessment initially or later?
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by r_1159 View Post
had you submitted your skills assessment initially or later?
I have submitted ACS letter + Resume + Degree.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

physiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant future

HI all

Just a further query, do we need to attach passport photos in the online appl, as with the paper appl?
Old Nov 8th 2010, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice

Are these form required for a person who has applied online for 176

- form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment;
- form 1221 - Additional Personal Particulars Information;
- form 47A
Old Nov 8th 2010, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

physiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant futurephysiomitch has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sherry9oct View Post
Are these form required for a person who has applied online for 176

- form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment;
- form 1221 - Additional Personal Particulars Information;
- form 47A
We were asked to complete form 80 only. I believe it is worth doing it anyway and submit when they ask for it.

Cheers
Old Nov 8th 2010, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice

While filling form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment online, i was asked to give details of my visit to Australia whether it is a business, family, study etc. It is none of the above. It asks about my visit to australia, whereas i have never been to australia. There is no option to say that i have never been to australia. The system is not letting me to skip this question. What do i do about it?
Old Nov 8th 2010, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

Saracen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Please advice.

Regards,
If you submit your application online there is a site u can upload documents from on that site there is a drop down menu with all sorts of documents so u can upload all documents u have and can be helpfull to ur case
Old Nov 8th 2010, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

Saracen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sherry9oct View Post
While filling form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment online, i was asked to give details of my visit to Australia whether it is a business, family, study etc. It is none of the above. It asks about my visit to australia, whereas i have never been to australia. There is no option to say that i have never been to australia. The system is not letting me to skip this question. What do i do about it?
If you could not dodge that then write anything that will obviously seem incorrect like i visited australia on 2020 or something.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 3:52 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saracen View Post
If you could not dodge that then write anything that will obviously seem incorrect like i visited australia on 2020 or something.
No you don't! You would enter N/A. Advising someone to enter false information is not the way to do things.