Requested Vs Required Docs

Old Feb 9th 2011, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

Elias123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Requested Vs Required Docs

Hello Everyone ,

I have a question about the status of my online application which has recently changed since i was allocated a case officer

Many of the Docs checklist are showing Met , except Form 80 which is showing Requested , Meds & PCC showing Required .
So do i only have to send Form 80 or should i send all the Docs , just double checking not to make a silly mistake after all this waiting

Thanks .
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

funonrun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Requested Vs Required Docs

Originally Posted by Elias123
Hello Everyone ,

I have a question about the status of my online application which has recently changed since i was allocated a case officer

Many of the Docs checklist are showing Met , except Form 80 which is showing Requested , Meds & PCC showing Required .
So do i only have to send Form 80 or should i send all the Docs , just double checking not to make a silly mistake after all this waiting

Thanks .
You need to only send the form(s)/document(s) requested
Old Feb 10th 2011, 12:29 am

adeel.zafar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elias123
Hello Everyone ,

Thanks .
Hi there,

Don't rely on your online status to decide which documents to send or which not to, as its not always the true reflection of whats going on. Your case officer will explicitly request you via email for any documents he/she may need.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 7:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Has your CO contacted you to ask for the Form 80? If so, send it. If not, don't. Same applies to your Meds and PCCs.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Elias123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys for your replies , i think its the combination of pressure and joy which leads to such questions anyways good luck to all .