A request to few of the posters of BE.

Old Sep 26th 2010, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

gh_be_aussie is on a distinguished road
Default A request to few of the posters of BE.

Remember fellows, there is no outcome of posting discriminting remarks, blaming DIAC, trying to find shortcuts and doing unnecessary follow ups with DIAC/ ASIO, finding new ways to expedite or at least know your current status etc.

Such moves are sure not to have any positive outcome for your application rather you sacrifice your dignity and pride for nothing. The best available option is to forget about immigration and go on with your own lives,,,,,,,,, You can switch to new job, go on with your marriage etc. Do not dream Australia where there is easy money and no worries etc. A man always fascinates about a thing which he does not possess. I believe that earning money in australia will be much harder than you probably thinking. May be you have to left your relatives and you feel much depressed after getting it. Who knows. I pray though it should not be the case.

Application will process when it has to. It is out of our hands and we can not influence it any more and no information will be helpful . Just forgetting it and enjoying it when it comes.

Good Luck with your applications.

Last edited by gh_be_aussie; Sep 26th 2010 at 7:58 pm.
Old Sep 26th 2010, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all
Default Re: A request to few of the posters of BE.

Easy for you to say....
Old Sep 26th 2010, 8:38 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by oliman
Easy for you to say....
I second that!

Life in our country is hard !.

Cheers

TAA
Old Sep 26th 2010, 9:00 pm
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by foha2012
I second that!

Cheers

TAA
I don't think so. It depends on how u take it.

Old Sep 26th 2010, 9:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I second that!

Cheers

TAA
Perhaps life in OPs country is hard too.
Old Sep 26th 2010, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

agreed

Originally Posted by gh_be_aussie
Remember fellows, there is no outcome of posting discriminting remarks, blaming DIAC, trying to find shortcuts and doing unnecessary follow ups with DIAC/ ASIO, finding new ways to expedite or at least know your current status etc.

Such moves are sure not to have any positive outcome for your application rather you sacrifice your dignity and pride for nothing. The best available option is to forget about immigration and go on with your own lives,,,,,,,,, You can switch to new job, go on with your marriage etc. Do not dream Australia where there is easy money and no worries etc. A man always fascinates about a thing which he does not possess. I believe that earning money in australia will be much harder than you probably thinking. May be you have to left your relatives and you feel much depressed after getting it. Who knows. I pray though it should not be the case.

Application will process when it has to. It is out of our hands and we can not influence it any more and no information will be helpful . Just forgetting it and enjoying it when it comes.

Old Sep 26th 2010, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nice

Only hope that some posters read this and properly understand what you are saying.
Patience and Good luck to you.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

Easy for you to say....
Oliman
I have applied much earlier than you and no result yet, i am from the same city as you (lahore) so believe me there will be no outcome for moves like contacting minister, contacting local police authorities / ASIO etc. I admit that pakistani applicants have suffered but that has a strong reason, you know that. This is BE forum and we have to respect its rules, no matter how much tough checks we got with our applications. I am referring to few posters of May/Aug 2009 threads and look how frustrating they are.

Cheers.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

jkalyar is an unknown quantity at this point

Oliman
I have applied much earlier than you and no result yet, i am from the same city as you (lahore) so believe me there will be no outcome for moves like contacting minister, contacting local police authorities / ASIO etc. I admit that pakistani applicants have suffered but that has a strong reason, you know that. This is BE forum and we have to respect its rules, no matter how much tough checks we got with our applications. I am referring to few posters of May/Aug 2009 threads and look how frustrating they are.

Cheers.
Agree*
Old Sep 27th 2010, 7:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Easy for you to say....
I second that!

Cheers

TAA
Try reading and understanding what's been written. The OP is one of the most intelligent posts for a long time. Everyone should read, learn and follow. For your own sanity, let alone anyone elses.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Hi Friends,

I am also from Pakistan and I had also applied in????? oh yes, in May 2008 (sorry I forgot, not my mistake because it is long long time ago). You might be surprised that till date I sent only one PLE and that was also for asking something about my dependent family members.

We all know that we can not any way pressurize them to speed up the procedure or ask for any exemption. I kept living my life as usual and believe me it helped me a lot, and same advice I would like to give all of you, specially those who are from Pakistan.

Best regards

Last edited by Rete; Sep 27th 2010 at 4:17 pm. Reason: English is the only acceptable language to be used on this site.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Brother
I may comprehend your valuable comments somehow thoroughly.But things don't remain normal after 17 months.Please mention when did you applied?
What about the DIAC's timelines?CRITICAL lists??12 months for CSL applicants?7 months for 475 visa?
DIAC must announce its timelines NOW for HRC(Individually) so that atleast the future applicants from now onwards might have a more vivid picture about their future.In fact,there must be some difference between Immigration processes and Lottery Systems.
And please remember one thing if our applications are stuck with Pakistani Authorities(PPolice),then they 'd remain stuck for a much longer time because of the known "issues" here in my own beloved country.Unfortunately in my country things don't move in a normal SOP.

Regards
Old Sep 27th 2010, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

I am concerned if thread has been consulted by the ones whom it is intended for (my fellow country men , pakistanis). I can see the sentiment in May / August/ Sep 2009 is still the same old whining. But i am bound not to copy this message in above threads due to site rule of not pasting a message across threads.

I can only pray that some of those friends come across this thread and follow it as well.

On behalf of thousands others (i am not politician though), i would also thank sponsor of this valuable site who accommodate non brits to learn from their experiences and share opinions with people around globe. I would request other people to softly put up for some more time as there is a definite difference in processing time for our country so reaction is quite natural. You should also consider the less number of economic opportunities in our country than Britain and above all we are living in a war zone for decades now and are the biggest victims of war games.

Hopefully the site will be back to its intent and directions very soon
Old Sep 27th 2010, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Dear gillgee,

Thanks for your very patient post and i am lucky that i drew your intention because i was awaiting your intention the most . i am also in wait for more than a year now and i know that it could be easily another year . You know my application has 140 points but i do not want to disclose my profile but that is good one i guess but i do not belive in complaint.

I know i am representing a country of 180 million here on BE and people has a preoccupied negative mindset about us due to unfortunate war game happening with this and our rash and indisplicined attitude reinforces that we deserver this. But you know that we are much much better people than we are perceived now due to individual thinking of very few who lost their dignity for nothing.

Come back man, your attitude is going to do nothing belive me. it is just destroying your image and your country, s image. Come to this site only when you want future friends and share opinion whith others who are not better than you and can give you sometimes a good opinion and sometimes an average opinion.

Immigration is not a claim. Imagine a home and you claim that you want to be guest of party at their home toninght. Yes, you put your hard earned money but that money may be good only when converted to our earning power, this has no meaning for them in Australia.

Time estimates are just estimates and are just meant for an approximate idea. And one positive side, even if your applicaiton is delayed never create doubts in your mind. It may be a just double check for authorities . Hardly any one fails by DIAC if the case is genuine.

Sorry if i can not use any words properly , i never meant to hurt you,,,,

Last edited by gh_be_aussie; Sep 27th 2010 at 7:39 pm.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear gillgee,

Thanks for your very patient post and i am lucky that i drew your intention because i was awaiting your intention the most . i am also in wait for more than a year now and i know that it could be easily another year . You know my application has 140 points but i do not want to disclose my profile but that is good one i guess but i do not belive in complaint.

I know i am representing a country of 180 million here on BE and people has a preoccupied negative mindset about us due to unfortunate war game happening with this and our rash and indisplicined attitude reinforces that we deserver this. But you know that we are much much better people than we are perceived now due to individual thinking of very few who lost their dignity for nothing.

Come back man, your agitation is going to do nothing belive me. it is just destroying your image and your country, s image. Come to this site only when you want future friends and share opinion whith others who are not better than yours but can give you sometime good and sometime bad opinion.

Immigration is not a claim. Imagine a home and you claim that you want to be guest of party at their home toninght. Yes, you invested money but that money may be good only when converted to our earning power , this has no meaning for them in australia.

Sorry if i can not use any words properly , i never meant to hurt you,,,,

Yar

Please don't say it agitation.It's a legitimate concern and 'm just complaining to find out the exact reasons.I never claimed for Immigration.If you don't complain,It 'd perpetuate?

As per many poster here on BE,If applications are stuck with the Pakistani Police(Special Branch),then they won't move without some "special" arrangements.My brother is in Punjab Police and I know well about their proceedings.

P.S.: Please reply to my queries in my penultimate post.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.