Rent in Perth

Old Nov 14th 2001, 5:52 pm
Trainer.Dobbs

Hi All

One of my big fears is feeling totally home sick and lost when we first arrive and
what would make me feel very secure is to have a house already sorted out (to rent).
We do have family out there but I know I will need my own space to get settled.

Mullaloo is a big favourite with us. Has anyone any info on this area and how the
best way to go about sorting out a rented property?????????? And getting our
belongings there, in time???

I have found a website that had loads of properties and I contacted several agents
but I've had no response as of yet.

Cheers The Trainer

Old Nov 14th 2001, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

Teri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really nice
Default Rental in Perth

Hi! You should look at http://www.one-stopwa.com - it`s a relocation site for all those looking to settle in Perth. One of the guys on there, Nige, has access to what appears to be a very good deal on a rented house - mention my name if you post him a message.

Teri