removing my wife from my 175 application

Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:22 pm
Banned

hamada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default removing my wife from my 175 application

i have applied for skilled visa subclass 175 last July as main applicant and my wife and my son as dependant ,recently my wife not willing and not interested to emigrate to australia ,so i want to remove her from my application just include my son .my question is what should i do in this matter ? if i remove her from my application, is there will be any bad influence for my application? .
Old Sep 14th 2009, 9:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: removing my wife from my 175 application

Originally Posted by hamada
i have applied for skilled visa subclass 175 last July as main applicant and my wife and my son as dependant ,recently my wife not willing and not interested to emigrate to australia ,so i want to remove her from my application just include my son .my question is what should i do in this matter ? if i remove her from my application, is there will be any bad influence for my application? .
Certainly bad for your marriage if not for your application.

You will have to explain to DIAC why you want to remove her if you are still a couple and not officially separated and/or divorced. They may still require a medical in case you decide to sponsor her later on a Spouse Visa.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 10:19 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Certainly bad for your marriage if not for your application.

You will have to explain to DIAC why you want to remove her if you are still a couple and not officially separated and/or divorced. They may still require a medical in case you decide to sponsor her later on a Spouse Visa.
Not to mention requiring proof that you are allowed to remove your son from your country.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 11:58 am
Banned

CrystalBall is just really niceCrystalBall is just really niceCrystalBall is just really niceCrystalBall is just really niceCrystalBall is just really niceCrystalBall is just really niceCrystalBall is just really niceCrystalBall is just really nice

If you're not seperating from your wife, then she may as well do the medical and just not validate the visa once its granted.

you're going to have one hell of a time explaining that you want to remain married to your wife AND live permanently in Australia.

Dorothy raises the potentially killer point, although depending on his age, even if he validated the visa and came over as a young adult there would be benefits for him longer term.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Is it worth it?
Old Sep 16th 2009, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Is it worth it?

I would say no. But then it's my personal opinion and hope OP knows whats best for him.

To the OP, wish you a very good luck...
Old Sep 16th 2009, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Pietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nicePietie is just really nice

Why not just keep her on the application? Just because she has the visa doesn't mean she has to use it right away, she can stay behind if she wants. That way, if you guys resolve whatever the issue is now she can join you.