Relative time frame?

Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Relative time frame?

Hi All ,
I have a question is there a time frame from having application proccessed further and have a visa decision from the front page of online application ?
Thanks all
Old Aug 8th 2008, 6:48 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Relative time frame?

Originally Posted by bahaa.mourad
Hi All ,
I have a question is there a time frame from having application proccessed further and have a visa decision from the front page of online application ?
Thanks all

I don't think there's a set rule. My understanding is that it changes to application processed further when you've got a CO, but if they need anything extra, then it would be a while before it changed to Approved.

We frontloaded every document known to man and it changed from Application processed further on the 22nd July to Approved on the 23rd July.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mary1967
I don't think there's a set rule. My understanding is that it changes to application processed further when you've got a CO, but if they need anything extra, then it would be a while before it changed to Approved.

We frontloaded every document known to man and it changed from Application processed further on the 22nd July to Approved on the 23rd July.
Thank you for the informations , however mine was changed to proccessed further on 10th of july few days after sending them change in address form and i have front loaded all my papers , since then i heard nothing so i sent a post lodgement inquiry form asking if i have been allocated to a CO and the reply NO and stating the timeline of the formal timeline of the email to the department ?!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 12:39 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bahaa.mourad
Thank you for the informations , however mine was changed to proccessed further on 10th of july few days after sending them change in address form and i have front loaded all my papers , since then i heard nothing so i sent a post lodgement inquiry form asking if i have been allocated to a CO and the reply NO and stating the timeline of the formal timeline of the email to the department ?!

Maybe they had to change it to processing further to upload your change of address

Good luck with your application and i hope you hear soon.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 4:42 pm
Jeroen

jelumini is an unknown quantity at this point

With us it took 6 months after application processed further. Jeroen & Mirjam.
Old Aug 10th 2008, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mary1967
Maybe they had to change it to processing further to upload your change of address

Good luck with your application and i hope you hear soon.
You know i guess u may be right i didnt think about it like that..thanks for the assistance
Old Aug 10th 2008, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jelumini
With us it took 6 months after application processed further.Jeroen & Mirjam .

Jeroen & Mirjam : Sounds reasonable and thank you for the information