Rejected because of old reference letter?

Old Apr 20th 2004, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

goodie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rejected because of old reference letter?

Has anyone been rejected visa for giving old reference letter from a company which is closed?
Old Apr 21st 2004, 5:02 am
Just Joined

kaizzan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rejected because of old reference letter?

Originally posted by goodie
Has anyone been rejected visa for giving old reference letter from a company which is closed?

Welp, here's my thing on the company closed shtuff. I have enough experience counting the one company that's closed down. I don't think they can reject me based on that, because, I actually did work for them, and I can prove it. Like some one before me said, there's nothing I can do about the company closing -- it's simply beyond my control. I have just applied for skills assesment, and after all the begging and pleading I had to do to get the required docs, for the certification process, I am sure that I will have a coniption, if they reject it because one of the companies shut down. But again, I am convinced that this is a crap shoot. Need to qualify, then need some luck too. If it happens it happens otherwise, life goes on. Must make the best of it still.
Prolly, not the answer you're looking for, but I thought I'd add my 2cents!

Cheers!