Region 2

Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:03 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Region 2

I've just been allocated a case officer in/for region 2 .

Does anyone know what this means or what it stands for ?

thanks in advance,

Lee
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:13 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Region 2

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4450287

Best regards.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:16 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
Thanks Alan

looks like go matilda may have been worth the money after all

Lee
Old Feb 28th 2007, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Great news on your CO Lee

Amanda
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:41 am
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by flowergal
Great news on your CO Lee

Amanda

Thanks Doris ... i mean Amanda
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

your welcome Trev

Amanda
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:57 am
pink 'n' bouncy

Trev

Old Mar 3rd 2007, 3:56 am

GSNR will become famous soon enoughGSNR will become famous soon enough

Hi Alan,

I looked at the above thread regarding the Regions, I was born in the UK and left for South Africa when I was 13 years of age. I lodged a 136MODL application in October last year and according to the ASPC I am in Region5, which confuses me as if I'm being assessed as coming from South Africa it should be Region4, or is it because the UK is being split 20% equally to all regions. So, which country are they looking at for my assessment?
Your input would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks
Gary
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

there you go Trev Iv changed my aviator just for you.

Doris xx
Old Mar 4th 2007, 1:41 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Gary,

If you have lodged using a UK passport it may be that this is the basis that is being used for the allocation of your application.

It is a somewhat academic question though, don't you think ...?

Best regards.

Originally Posted by GSNR
Hi Alan,

I looked at the above thread regarding the Regions, I was born in the UK and left for South Africa when I was 13 years of age. I lodged a 136MODL application in October last year and according to the ASPC I am in Region5, which confuses me as if I'm being assessed as coming from South Africa it should be Region4, or is it because the UK is being split 20% equally to all regions. So, which country are they looking at for my assessment?
Your input would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks
Gary
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:00 am

Hi Alan,

Yes, I have lodged with a UK passport, but do they not look at which country you had lived in, in the last couple of years? The reason for my question is that I've heard depending on the region, you could get a Case Officer sooner?? Also I am currently living in Australia on a 457visa, does that carry any weight in my 136Modl application? Does South Africa definitely fall into Region4?
Sorry about all the questions and thanks for responding to my previous question!

Cheers
Gary
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:11 am

Gary,

If you have lodged using a UK passport it may be that this is the basis that is being used for the allocation of your application.

It is a somewhat academic question though, don't you think ...?

Best regards.
Hi Alan,

Yes, I have lodged with a UK passport, but do they not look at which country you had lived in, in the last couple of years? The reason for my question is that I've heard depending on the region, you could get a Case Officer sooner?? Also I am currently living in Australia on a 457visa, does that carry any weight in my 136Modl application? Does South Africa definitely fall into Region4?
Sorry about all the questions and thanks for responding to my previous question!

Cheers
Gary
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:46 am
Migration Agent

Gary,

It is an academic question because:

- I understand the intention is for all Regions at the ASPC to process visa applications at the same rate, and

- Your application has now been allocated to a Region and will not be moved to another.

Best regards.

Originally Posted by GSNR
Hi Alan,

Cheers
Gary
Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:18 am

Gary,

It is an academic question because:

- I understand the intention is for all Regions at the ASPC to process visa applications at the same rate, and

- Your application has now been allocated to a Region and will not be moved to another.

Best regards.
Thanks Alan,

I am aware that I will stay in that region, and I had no intentions of trying to be moved from that region. I was only trying understand how I fit into America's Region.
Thanks for you time!

Cheers
Gary
Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:39 am
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

just had a look at above thread and most of uk go to region 2 or 3 but we have been allocated to region 1 anybody else in this region and had a quickish decision as region 2 seem to be getting decisons about 2-4 weeks after meds cleared?

paula
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.