Reference Letter Question.

Old May 25th 2012, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

starwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nice
Default Reference Letter Question.

Hi All,

I have a Small Doupt Which i needs to clear out before Lodging my ACS Application.

I have Worked in 2 Places.

1st Job - August 2003 to July 2008
2nd Job - July 2008 to till now.

I had this Migration Plan from long time ago. So i have collected the reference letter from my Previous Employer on the time i left the place, now the problem is my 1st Job Organization has closed down as they went out of business.

now my question is

1. When I Submit the Application how will the assessor contact and check the 1st Job Details
2. The date mentioned in the Reference Letter is around July 2008, So is that OK or do ACS needs a Letter mentioning a recent date.

Thanks in advance.
Old May 29th 2012, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

starwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nice
Default Re: Reference Letter Question.

can Anyone Help me on this...
Old May 29th 2012, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

sabedin is an unknown quantity at this point

as your company is closed down..so you will need a statutory declaration, signed by your co-worker of that company saying that this company is shut down mentioning the job responsibility of your and that co-workers...
http://www.ag.gov.au/Statutorydeclarations/Pages/default.aspx
here is the link of statutory declaration
Old May 29th 2012, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

i think reference letter signed by older date will be alright
Old May 29th 2012, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sabedin
as your company is closed down..so you will need a statutory declaration, signed by your co-worker of that company saying that this company is shut down mentioning the job responsibility of your and that co-workers...
http://www.ag.gov.au/Statutorydeclarations/Pages/default.aspx
here is the link of statutory declaration
Do you think That I Still need another Letter..
Old May 29th 2012, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

you can take a statutory declaration letter form your boss who signed you as reference letter..mentioning the company being shut down