Recieved our police checks back today!

Old May 10th 2007, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Recieved our police checks back today!

We posted them off on 2nd April and they have arrived today thats another thing we can tick off the list!
Old May 10th 2007, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all
Default Re: Recieved our police checks back today!

That's great.

Only sent mine off on Tuesday, so got a long wait ahead, hope it doesn't take too long.

Good luck

Dawn
Old May 10th 2007, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
We posted them off on 2nd April and they have arrived today thats another thing we can tick off the list!
thats good, eh. One less thing to worry about!!
sent off for ours on the 13th of April, fingers crossed they come soon
Old May 10th 2007, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

We havent been asked for the police checks yet but I wanted to send them off with the visa to help speed things along.
Old May 10th 2007, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

suchngkan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pomgrrl
thats good, eh. One less thing to worry about!!
sent off for ours on the 13th of April, fingers crossed they come soon
Hi pomgrrl

I have sent mine on the same date as yours... so I hope it will come out soon... hopefully we get it by next week.

Best wishes
suchngkan
Old May 11th 2007, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

pomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by suchngkan
Hi pomgrrl

I have sent mine on the same date as yours... so I hope it will come out soon... hopefully we get it by next week.

Best wishes
suchngkan
Fingers and any other digits available crossed for all waiting
Old May 19th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

got it, just now!!!
sending it off RIGHT NOW so my citizenship by descent can be done
woooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

Hows everyone else doing?
Old May 19th 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

struth is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
its a good feeling when another item is dealt with, good luck with your application

got it, just now!!!
sending it off RIGHT NOW so my citizenship by descent can be done
woooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

Hows everyone else doing?
good news pomgrrl, is that all your info away now? good luck and hope you hear soon
Old May 19th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by struth
good news pomgrrl, is that all your info away now? good luck and hope you hear soon
yep all done for the citizenship cert
still getting bits together for the spouse visa tho
Old May 19th 2007, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

yep all done for the citizenship cert
still getting bits together for the spouse visa tho
Good new....About time
Old May 19th 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by medwaymark
Good new....About time
Cheers
well if I thought that little wait was bad I'd better be holding on tight for Visa ride!!!!
Hows everyones else's going?
Old May 20th 2007, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

suchngkan is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers
well if I thought that little wait was bad I'd better be holding on tight for Visa ride!!!!
Hows everyones else's going?
Hi pomgrrl

I am glad you got your police checks... I have not had mine yet!!! I need to call them on Tuesday in case I don't receive it by that time.

Thanks.

suchngkan
Old May 21st 2007, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by suchngkan
Hi pomgrrl

I am glad you got your police checks... I have not had mine yet!!! I need to call them on Tuesday in case I don't receive it by that time.

Thanks.

suchngkan
Hope it comes really soon, their cutting it a bit fine aren't they?
Old May 21st 2007, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

How long does the police check remain valid for?

In the early stages and inpatiently waiting to hear from my new WA employer so it might give me something to do
Old May 21st 2007, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by midwife2be
How long does the police check remain valid for?

In the early stages and inpatiently waiting to hear from my new WA employer so it might give me something to do
I think it`s 1 year, although I could be wrong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.