Recent applications - 139

Old May 4th 2006, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by john_w
Cath, we used interparcel.They post via DHL so you can track it online.We had no problems with them & would highly rec. them.
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT USING THE POST OFFICE !!!!!
Hi John

want to it to get there same day rather than an overnighter...thats why looking for a courier. cheers for the thought...we used dhl for skill assessments last year so am already reassured....as for royal mail...thats who paul works for so we defo know the drill. lol!!!!

cheers lis....really appreciate it. we have until begin of june anyway so no rush...x x
Old May 5th 2006, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Hi John

want to it to get there same day rather than an overnighter...thats why looking for a courier. cheers for the thought...we used dhl for skill assessments last year so am already reassured....as for royal mail...thats who paul works for so we defo know the drill. lol!!!!

cheers lis....really appreciate it. we have until begin of june anyway so no rush...x x

Cath - never mind not rushing, I want too see the secretary work for once - it will be novel, should keep the office amused for a little white ;-)
Old May 5th 2006, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

I have just looked at your time line and was wondering why it took 3 attempts with Vetasses. I have just sent mine off.

Debs

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Cath - never mind not rushing, I want too see the secretary work for once - it will be novel, should keep the office amused for a little white ;-)
Old May 5th 2006, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woody1cruiser
I have just looked at your time line and was wondering why it took 3 attempts with Vetasses. I have just sent mine off.

Debs
Mine also took 3 attempts (although my previous agent never told me about 1 of them!).

Basically my qualifications were found not to be at the required level for the occupation which my agent put me in under. I found some very helpful advice on these forums and I then applied again but nominated a different occupation and hey presto, 2 weeks later, I received a positive! Bob's your monkhouse!!

I think Lisa went through a similar situation as me although I think she may have re-studied to get her positive.

Now for the wait for the main visa!

Good luck with your VETASSESS app anyway.

Are you hoping to apply under the 139?
Old May 5th 2006, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

I have checked the vetassess website and they say I need a bachelor degree or higher for a 50 point occupation. After studying, I got my BSc 5 weeks ago (actually my graduation ceremony tomorrow). My agent said this is Ok.

We would prefer and had planned to go on 139 but may have a couple of problems there and have another couple of options open to us at the moment. I would prefer the 139 though.

Originally Posted by wafc
Mine also took 3 attempts (although my previous agent never told me about 1 of them!).

Basically my qualifications were found not to be at the required level for the occupation which my agent put me in under. I found some very helpful advice on these forums and I then applied again but nominated a different occupation and hey presto, 2 weeks later, I received a positive! Bob's your monkhouse!!

I think Lisa went through a similar situation as me although I think she may have re-studied to get her positive.

Now for the wait for the main visa!

Good luck with your VETASSESS app anyway.

Are you hoping to apply under the 139?
Old May 5th 2006, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Originally Posted by woody1cruiser
I have checked the vetassess website and they say I need a bachelor degree or higher for a 50 point occupation. After studying, I got my BSc 5 weeks ago (actually my graduation ceremony tomorrow). My agent said this is Ok.

We would prefer and had planned to go on 139 but may have a couple of problems there and have another couple of options open to us at the moment. I would prefer the 139 though.

Hiya - just like wafc I had to apply 3 times. First time my qualifications were not suitable for the occupation I nominated, my previous agent told me to use the same qualifications but nominate another occupation - again this one failed. So yes I re-studied and 3rd attempt I used my new qualification (NVQ4) and the original occupation and finally got a positive.

Good luck with yours - keep us posted on how it went.
Old May 5th 2006, 2:01 pm
Harri

Hi Woody
I am in the process to apply for 139 too, but since the time is ruuning
fast and unfortunately there are certain delays. I also qualify for
Skill Indep. 136, as you are applying for 139, what additional benefits
you think one gets on applying through 139. Can you please shed light
on this subjects. So I decide whats better for me.
Thanks a lot

Old May 5th 2006, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Unfortunately, we are unable to apply for 136 as my occupation is only 50 points and out ages. We want to go on the 139 but are looking into the RSMS and SIR visa's. Neither are as secure as the 139 but still options to mull over.

Debs

Originally Posted by Harri
Hi Woody
I am in the process to apply for 139 too, but since the time is ruuning
fast and unfortunately there are certain delays. I also qualify for
Skill Indep. 136, as you are applying for 139, what additional benefits
you think one gets on applying through 139. Can you please shed light
on this subjects. So I decide whats better for me.
Thanks a lot
Old May 7th 2006, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Cheers Lisa - we are time grabbing when the time comes - we cant chance it getting lost in the post - we will have no protected days if it goes missing at any stage.. we dont get a second chance if Royal Mail lose it on the way over to oz either!!

Cath

Got a few courier names from our Secretary that she used often:

Interlink - http://www.interlinkexpress.com

Amtrak - http://www.amtrak.co.uk

Impatient Parcels - http://www.impatientparcels.co.uk

Hope these help you in making your decision.

cheers
Old May 7th 2006, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Cath

Got a few courier names from our Secretary that she used often:

Interlink - http://www.interlinkexpress.com

Amtrak - http://www.amtrak.co.uk

Impatient Parcels - http://www.impatientparcels.co.uk

Hope these help you in making your decision.

cheers
aw lisa you angel... i had emailed a couple but had no response... which says a lot about the company. I will try yours now...cheers..owe you one.
Old May 7th 2006, 8:14 pm
Angie1975

> I know that there is another thread (a very helpful one) which has
    > been
    > going for quite some time for those applying for the 139 visa but I am
    > getting a bit lost as to who applied for theirs and when.
    > So I was just wondering if there are any of you who have only really
    > recently started the journey for the 139 - just like us.
    > Cheers
    > Jo
    > --

Be aware that the 139 visa is changing to a temporary visa in June/July
so if you are considering this get it in now if you want permenant
residents visa

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com

Old May 7th 2006, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Angie1975
    > been
    > Cheers
    > Jo
    > --

residents visa

--
yep..think we are trying angie...
Old May 9th 2006, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Just read that Jan. acknowledged 136,s are getting CO's now....4 months delay.
Old May 9th 2006, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice
Talking Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by Angie1975
    > been
    > Cheers
    > Jo
    > --

residents visa

--
YIPPEE YAY AY YAYYAY

We finally sent our application off today by DHL, hopefully in time before the visa changes.

Now I just need to find a way to cope with the long wait. I am wound up like a clockwork spring and really want to chuck everything out of my house, box tihngs up and sell it, but must hold on and not jump the gun.

Good luck everybody, i'll keep dates posted too.

Denise
x
Old May 9th 2006, 3:13 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by denise6372
YIPPEE YAY AY YAYYAY

We finally sent our application off today by DHL, hopefully in time before the visa changes.

Now I just need to find a way to cope with the long wait. I am wound up like a clockwork spring and really want to chuck everything out of my house, box tihngs up and sell it, but must hold on and not jump the gun.

Good luck everybody, i'll keep dates posted too.

Denise
x
GOOD LUCK with your application
Welcome to the waiting club

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.