Recent applications - 139

Old May 2nd 2006, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Chill Cath - most people have told us they got their acknowledgement in 2-3 weeks - go and have a look on austimeline to calm yourself.... Also I bet you are going to use a courier?

Lou
xx
Our agent has said that we will be fine.. so am chilled.. but a month turnaround is worrying for us if thats how long its took to get there.We only have a small turnaround.

Lace has said we will be fine though..... cheers lou knew you would be there!!!
Old May 2nd 2006, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Our agent has said that we will be fine.. so am chilled.. but a month turnaround is worrying for us if thats how long its took to get there.We only have a small turnaround.

Hi Everyone
haven't posted for a while but got the email from agent today they have acknowledge our 139 and we have our case number now the wait reading everyone else is it looks like a long wait

Vanessa x
Old May 2nd 2006, 10:15 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Cath - I'm with you every step of the way - I'll be watching and waiting as if it were me in June...

Lou
xx
Old May 3rd 2006, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

HANG ON!!! a months difference to get there??? do you mean that when you received the ack letter rather than it taking a month to get there??? we only have a small turnaround and need less than a month for it to arrive!!!

Cath

Sorry to panic you sweetie, it's my stupid fault - its a typo. Both dates should have been April. Sorry didn't mean to stress you or anyone else out. SORRY :-(
Old May 3rd 2006, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Hello its me - Mrs Impatient!

So what does everyone think the wait is from acknowledgement to getting request for meds, police checks, etc? Am I being optimistic by saying 4 to 5 months (I really hope not!). Still I suppose more time to lose weight!

Cheers

Jo
Old May 3rd 2006, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joeyb
Hello its me - Mrs Impatient!

So what does everyone think the wait is from acknowledgement to getting request for meds, police checks, etc? Am I being optimistic by saying 4 to 5 months (I really hope not!). Still I suppose more time to lose weight!

Cheers

Jo
We were told around the 6 month mark when we phoned DIMIA last month so it looks like Oct for us.
Cath...our acknowledgement took 10 days from the day they received it in Adelaide, took 3 days to get there in the post as well so you'll easily get it within a month
Old May 3rd 2006, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Hi Guys

Our 139 was sent to Adelaide by agent 27/03/06, arrived there on 28/04/06 and like the rest of you, I'm doing the waiting game. Like you Stu I did the 9 months with Vetassess and I agree if you can get through that, anything is possible. Good luck to everyone.
Hi folks,

Lisa - It seems like we have taken very similar routes and our timelines will be very similar too.

Just thought I'd let you all know that I've received my acknowledgement from ASPC today! Its good to know that they've got the application and I'm now in the pile! lol.

Now I just have to sort out a load of additional forms and paperwork as I'm now adding my partner to the application! Its never ending! lol

All the best

Stu
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers everyone... driving down to London to hand in some papers to our agent on Friday.. dont trust royal mail.

In June I will have my work reference to send down...does anyone know of any courier companies that would pick it up from my work and drive it from Manchester to Oxford all on the same day??? I know it will cost but as you all know no time to think about the cost of it.
Old May 3rd 2006, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Cheers everyone... driving down to London to hand in some papers to our agent on Friday.. dont trust royal mail.

In June I will have my work reference to send down...does anyone know of any courier companies that would pick it up from my work and drive it from Manchester to Oxford all on the same day??? I know it will cost but as you all know no time to think about the cost of it.

Hi Cath

Don't know of any courier companies - sorry, but we sent our paperwork to out Agent by Registered post and everything arrived in Southampton from Swindon the next day. I'll keep my ears/eyes open for any couriers though.

Last edited by lisa and greg; May 3rd 2006 at 4:17 pm.
Old May 3rd 2006, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Cath

Don't know of any courier companies - sorry, but we sent our paperwork to out Agent by Registered post and everything arrived in Southampton from Swindon the next day. I'll keep my ears/eyes open for any couriers though.
Cheers Lisa - we are time grabbing when the time comes - we cant chance it getting lost in the post - we will have no protected days if it goes missing at any stage.. we dont get a second chance if Royal Mail lose it on the way over to oz either!!
Old May 4th 2006, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Cheers Lisa - we are time grabbing when the time comes - we cant chance it getting lost in the post - we will have no protected days if it goes missing at any stage.. we dont get a second chance if Royal Mail lose it on the way over to oz either!!

I can see your problem there Cath. I shall have words at work, see which couriers they use - let you know later.
Old May 4th 2006, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

I can see your problem there Cath. I shall have words at work, see which couriers they use - let you know later.
Lisa - that is so lovely of you.. thankyou for that. I emailed a company last night and am awaiting a reply.
Old May 4th 2006, 10:38 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Cath

Have you tried contacting UPS or Fedex. Or if you look at Parcel2go they use lots of different companies.

Lou
xx
Old May 4th 2006, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Cath, we used interparcel.They post via DHL so you can track it online.We had no problems with them & would highly rec. them.
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT USING THE POST OFFICE !!!!!
Old May 4th 2006, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lisa - that is so lovely of you.. thankyou for that. I emailed a company last night and am awaiting a reply.

Cath - bl**dy secretary off today, just when you want her to do some work - sods law eh. Anyway she's in tomorrow so I'll get the info then. Sorry for the delay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.