Recent applications - 139

Old Apr 13th 2006, 7:27 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by VanessaB
Hi All
just to keep you updated the agent has told us our visa is on way to Adelaide was sent 6/4/06 so hope to here that they have acknowledge it soon all the best to everyone in the same boat fingers crossed and everything else now the long wait will need a few bottles of wine to keep me going.
Good Luck we will have to compare timelines with other who have recently sent applications to ASPC it will be interesting to see what regions and how things progress
Regards
Dave
Old Apr 13th 2006, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Tony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by joeyb
Hiya Tony,

I am going swimming tomorrow night so if you hear of a harpooning in the North West then you know its probably me.

Good luck and let us know when Adelaide send an acknowledgement.

Jo
LOL
When I was swimming a lifeguard tried to rescue me... I had to explain to him all that thrashing about in the water wasn't a cry for help but my unique swimming style I've named sun stroke.
Will keep you all updated... Spoke to my Assurer last night who told me she's sent her last 2 tax year statement things to my agent in Melbourne.
Think they have to attach it to the Centrelink form. I know Centrelink will defo need them at some point. Maybe that's something everyone else can ask their Assurers to do if they haven't all ready...

T
Old Apr 13th 2006, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recent applications - 139

Just to let you all know that I had word this morning from my agent in Sydney to say that my 139 application and sponsorship forms etc are all fine and they have today sent them to Adelaide!

So looking forward to an acknowledgement in the next 2-3 weeks.

Its a good feeling to have it in before the proposed 1st July rule changes though!

Good luck to everyone else on this route!

Stu
Old Apr 13th 2006, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wafc
Just to let you all know that I had word this morning from my agent in Sydney to say that my 139 application and sponsorship forms etc are all fine and they have today sent them to Adelaide!

So looking forward to an acknowledgement in the next 2-3 weeks.

Its a good feeling to have it in before the proposed 1st July rule changes though!

Good luck to everyone else on this route!

Stu
That is great news. Good luck with the next stages.

Jo
Old Apr 13th 2006, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

That is great news. Good luck with the next stages.

Jo
Thanks Jo, and the same to you!

Its good to be in company with other people on a similar timeline and route as myself, makes it a bit easier to know we're all in this together!
Old Apr 30th 2006, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Hiya all,

Just a quick note to ask if any recent 139ers have anything to report?
I have - I am sick of waiting!

Cheers

Jo
Old Apr 30th 2006, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hiya all,

Just a quick note to ask if any recent 139ers have anything to report?
I have - I am sick of waiting!

Cheers

Jo
I'll second that! lol

I'm still waiting for an acknowledgement and my CC to be debited!
Old May 1st 2006, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Auzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really nice

I'll second that! lol

I'm still waiting for an acknowledgement and my CC to be debited!

You guys better get used to the waiting as you've got lots more waiting to do yet........ lol
Old May 1st 2006, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi AUZZIEBOUND

You are correct about telling the other guys to get used to waiting but hey how do you get used to waiting and waiting and waiting lol

Vicki & Billy
Old May 1st 2006, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Auzziebound
You guys better get used to the waiting as you've got lots more waiting to do yet........ lol
If I can wait 9 months for a skills assessment, I'm sure I can manage this next wait!
Old May 1st 2006, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi
And if i can wait 10 months on a fast tracked application you would think i would be ok at the waiting game eh lol

Best of luck wafc

Billy & Vicki
Old May 1st 2006, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Auzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really nice

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi AUZZIEBOUND

You are correct about telling the other guys to get used to waiting but hey how do you get used to waiting and waiting and waiting lol

Vicki & Billy

Hi Vicki & Billy,

Poor you guys.... I see from your time-line you've had your fair share of problems but whats the hold up on your application now??? Surely you should get it any time now........ fingers crossed for you.

Jane
Old May 2nd 2006, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

If I can wait 9 months for a skills assessment, I'm sure I can manage this next wait!

Hi Guys

Our 139 was sent to Adelaide by agent 27/03/06, arrived there on 28/04/06 and like the rest of you, I'm doing the waiting game. Like you Stu I did the 9 months with Vetassess and I agree if you can get through that, anything is possible. Good luck to everyone.
Old May 2nd 2006, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Hi Guys

Our 139 was sent to Adelaide by agent 27/03/06, arrived there on 28/04/06 and like the rest of you, I'm doing the waiting game. Like you Stu I did the 9 months with Vetassess and I agree if you can get through that, anything is possible. Good luck to everyone.

HANG ON!!! a months difference to get there??? do you mean that when you received the ack letter rather than it taking a month to get there??? we only have a small turnaround and need less than a month for it to arrive!!!
Old May 2nd 2006, 9:39 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
HANG ON!!! a months difference to get there??? do you mean that when you received the ack letter rather than it taking a month to get there??? we only have a small turnaround and need less than a month for it to arrive!!!
Chill Cath - most people have told us they got their acknowledgement in 2-3 weeks - go and have a look on austimeline to calm yourself.... Also I bet you are going to use a courier?

Lou
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.