Recent applications - 139

Old Apr 5th 2006, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Tony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant future
Default Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by joeyb
PS. Do you reckon our visas will be worth a lot of money in the future as they're gunna be limited editions?
Nice one, Tony Po.

Glad you could join the last of the 139ers. Keep us informed of how your application is going.
Where are you heading in Oz? and when do you hope to be there?

Cheers

Jo[/QUOTE]

I feel honoured to be in such good company. ;-)
I'll be heading to Brisbane, at the moment I'm looking at Cleveland area or Wynnum. I'm hoping to go over for 3 or 4 weeks in Nov to make up my mind before moving over proper in Jan 07. Don't tell my mum though!
I just want to have that visa in my hand now.
Where are you planning on heading?

Cheers
Old Apr 6th 2006, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

suzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Recent applications - 139

I know that there is another thread (a very helpful one) which has been going for quite some time for those applying for the 139 visa but I am getting a bit lost as to who applied for theirs and when.

So I was just wondering if there are any of you who have only really recently started the journey for the 139 - just like us.

Cheers

Jo
Hi there Jo
We are at the same stage as you, I know the thread you are referring to, it does get confusing so many names! and at different stages,

we've applied for the 139 as well, and have just sent the 47sk, etc last friday 31st march, so fingers crossed for you and us and everyone else before the cut off date !!!
Suzi

4th Jan Application to vetassess & sponsorship form sent
17th March Vetassess positive
18th March Sponsorship form returned
31st March Main application sent to DIMIA
and now the wait is on
Old Apr 11th 2006, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

I am a happy bunny today. Agent emailed us this morning to say that Adelaide have received our application and our acknowledgement date is 3rd April. Its amazing what can make you happy!

Hope all is well with everyone else

Jo
Old Apr 11th 2006, 8:35 pm
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute

I am a happy bunny today. Agent emailed us this morning to say that Adelaide have received our application and our acknowledgement date is 3rd April. Its amazing what can make you happy!

Hope all is well with everyone else

Jo
Nice to hear that Jo..
Atleast you can relax now!:-)
Old Apr 12th 2006, 7:18 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all just want to pass on our news, our application for 139 visa went off by courier from our agent Friday. just playing the waiting game now.
We will post any updates here
fingers crossed Adelaide soon (well 6+months but closer than a month ago)
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Hi all just want to pass on our news, our application for 139 visa went off by courier from our agent Friday. just playing the waiting game now.
We will post any updates here
fingers crossed Adelaide soon (well 6+months but closer than a month ago)
Thats good news. Its a relief when all the paperwork has gone off, isn't it?
Good Luck with the next stages

Jo
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:54 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Thats good news. Its a relief when all the paperwork has gone off, isn't it?
Good Luck with the next stages

Jo
Chere's Jo
We were so happy when we sent the paper work off to our agent and even happier when she emailed to say it was all in order with no problems.
hope the rest of the process is problem free too

good luck with your application too
What stage are you at?

Dave
Old Apr 12th 2006, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Chere's Jo
We were so happy when we sent the paper work off to our agent and even happier when she emailed to say it was all in order with no problems.
hope the rest of the process is problem free too

good luck with your application too
What stage are you at?

Dave

Hiya Dave

We have just had confirmation from our agent that our main application was acknowledged by Adelaide on April 3rd. So now its the waiting game. Should be meds and police checks next - I think this will probably be in the next 3 to 4 months or so. Husband's job is on MODL but I don't know whether this will speed up the process any more as 139 visa is already priority processed.

Diets have started already for the meds - I even went to aerobics last night for the first time in years and nearly killed myself off!

Keep me posted as to how you get on as I think we will be nearly on the same timeline. Where are you heading and when do you hope to be there by?

Cheers

Jo
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Were waiting for CO, prob. around Aug/Sept...pc & meds still to do, is there anything our assurer could be getting on with in advance regarding Centrelink?
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Tony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant future

Hiya Dave

We have just had confirmation from our agent that our main application was acknowledged by Adelaide on April 3rd. So now its the waiting game. Should be meds and police checks next - I think this will probably be in the next 3 to 4 months or so. Husband's job is on MODL but I don't know whether this will speed up the process any more as 139 visa is already priority processed.

Diets have started already for the meds - I even went to aerobics last night for the first time in years and nearly killed myself off!

Keep me posted as to how you get on as I think we will be nearly on the same timeline. Where are you heading and when do you hope to be there by?

Cheers

Jo
Hope it's all straight forward for you and you get your visa double quick...
My agent has told me my application has been sent to Adelaide so hopefully will get acknowledgement real soon.
As for getting fit for the meds, I've started swimming and cut down on teas at work... the swimming isn't too bad but what are you supposed to do at work if you're not drinking tea all day???
Remember the only people aerobics is good for is physiotherapists.

Good luck

T
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by john_w
Were waiting for CO, prob. around Aug/Sept...pc & meds still to do, is there anything our assurer could be getting on with in advance regarding Centrelink?
John,

Not too sure if your assurer can do anything until requested. It may be worthwhile asking others who post on the other 139 thread (who are much further on with their applications).

Jo
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tony Po
Hope it's all straight forward for you and you get your visa double quick...
My agent has told me my application has been sent to Adelaide so hopefully will get acknowledgement real soon.
As for getting fit for the meds, I've started swimming and cut down on teas at work... the swimming isn't too bad but what are you supposed to do at work if you're not drinking tea all day???
Remember the only people aerobics is good for is physiotherapists.

Good luck

T
Hiya Tony,

I am going swimming tomorrow night so if you hear of a harpooning in the North West then you know its probably me.

Good luck and let us know when Adelaide send an acknowledgement.

Jo
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all
Wink Re: Recent applications - 139

I know that there is another thread (a very helpful one) which has been going for quite some time for those applying for the 139 visa but I am getting a bit lost as to who applied for theirs and when.

So I was just wondering if there are any of you who have only really recently started the journey for the 139 - just like us.

Cheers

Jo
Hi All
just to keep you updated the agent has told us our visa is on way to Adelaide was sent 6/4/06 so hope to here that they have acknowledge it soon all the best to everyone in the same boat fingers crossed and everything else now the long wait will need a few bottles of wine to keep me going.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Auzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really nice

Originally Posted by john_w
Good question, I would be interested to know if my sis can be getting on with things re Centrelink......... have you had any other replies on other threads regarding this?

Jane
Old Apr 13th 2006, 7:21 am
The Analog Kid

Cheers

Jo
Hi Jo
I have started walking everyday at lunch time to try and get my BMI down as its 31.

We are heading to Adelaide and hope to be there for January 2007 this should give us time to sell house etc. But if a job offer comes up sooner i will move B4 rest of family to get a head start.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.