Recent applications - 139

Old Apr 4th 2006, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by utopia
Hi All,

We too hope to submit our 139 visa applications shortly....
We are currently waiting for my Husbands TRA results and then go from there.

I hate the waiting game!!!!

Everyday I become more and more anxious...

Please keep your fingers crossed the result is positive everyone. lf is successful we'll have everyone round for a Barbie in Aus!!! lol :-)

Stay Sane and Keep Focused ( been saying that to myself everyday since we sent of dam TRA)

Hiya Utopia

My Husband was assessed with TRA and they seem to be pretty quick. Fingers crossed for you and don't worry we are all waiting so you are not on your own.
Whereabouts are you heading in Oz?

Jo
Old Apr 4th 2006, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

139 acknowledged today ...oh my god, quoting 4/5 months until C.O. assigned. Can I book meds/ PC now I have case number?
Old Apr 4th 2006, 7:25 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by john_w
139 acknowledged today ...oh my god, quoting 4/5 months until C.O. assigned. Can I book meds/ PC now I have case number?

Actually I get tempted to book my meds/PC and I even didn't send my application yet! *lol*

Well John as you already have a case number, I think if I was you I would do it... but ermmm, would be good to mention that I am a sort of lunatic *lol*

good luck no matter what you decide mate

cheers,
Marina
Old Apr 4th 2006, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Hi

We are getting the last few papers certified today and sending them off too our agent - hopefully the application will be lodged with DIMIA within the next few weeks.

Good luck to everyone
Old Apr 4th 2006, 8:16 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Actually I get tempted to book my meds/PC and I even didn't send my application yet! *lol*

Well John as you already have a case number, I think if I was you I would do it... but ermmm, would be good to mention that I am a sort of lunatic *lol*

good luck no matter what you decide mate

cheers,
Marina
Tell me about it Melty. Haven't even heard from Vetassess yet and I'm thinking about when to book them.. Think this is all bringing out the lunatic in me too - lol

Lou
xx
Old Apr 4th 2006, 8:23 am
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

I am even dreaming about filling in applications now!

Yesterday I spent the majority of the day doing my family tree. I became obsessed with making it very neat, and easy to follow (as if a family tree isn't easy to follow). I even put tiny little pink stars next to the names. In my head I was thinking, if they think I have paid heaps of attention to a 'family tree' they will see that we are serious about applying for a visa!

Now whats that all about??
Old Apr 4th 2006, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Seacaptain

Yesterday I spent the majority of the day doing my family tree. I became obsessed with making it very neat, and easy to follow (as if a family tree isn't easy to follow). I even put tiny little pink stars next to the names. In my head I was thinking, if they think I have paid heaps of attention to a 'family tree' they will see that we are serious about applying for a visa!

I know what your mean Seacaptain, I spent a little bit of time doing my family tree - never did any little pink stars though, but did make everyone colour co-ordinated. And like you in the back of my mind was "DIMIA will see the amount of effort put into this........" Blue Peter eat your heart out
Old Apr 4th 2006, 9:11 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Seacaptain

*lol* I think we are all overdoing in a way, but what the heck... everything for the visa *lol*

I think to myself, relax and take it as it comes... one thing at the time..... yeah right, easy said then done, eh? *lol*

good luck guys!

cheers,
Marina
Old Apr 4th 2006, 8:51 pm
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joeyb
Hiya Utopia

My Husband was assessed with TRA and they seem to be pretty quick. Fingers crossed for you and don't worry we are all waiting so you are not on your own.
Whereabouts are you heading in Oz?

Jo
Hi Jo

We have a relative sponsoring us from Adelaide but hoping to live in Sydney if we get application in on time!

Its been about 8 weeks and still no sign of TRA result :-(

I must admit I am panicking abit...hopefully I am getting stressed out about nothing, but I really can't help it!

Where are you headed to in Aus?

It would be good to meet up with fellow Expats once out in Aus, it'll make the transition easier, to have things in common with new friends!

:-)
Old Apr 4th 2006, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all

Originally Posted by john_w
Hi John

How long did it take for them to acknowledge your visa and who has said it will be that long (if you don't mind me asking our is being sent this week by agent)

Thanks
Vanessa
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by utopia
Hi Jo

We have a relative sponsoring us from Adelaide but hoping to live in Sydney if we get application in on time!

Its been about 8 weeks and still no sign of TRA result :-(

I must admit I am panicking abit...hopefully I am getting stressed out about nothing, but I really can't help it!

Where are you headed to in Aus?

It would be good to meet up with fellow Expats once out in Aus, it'll make the transition easier, to have things in common with new friends!

:-)
Hi Utopia

I'm sure you will here soon from TRA. What trade are you being assessed for?
Did you use an agent? Ours advised us when we first sent our papers to TRA that it could take about 2 months.

We are heading to Brisbane so it may be difficult to meet up in Oz but a meet up in this country, for us last 139ers, later in the year may be a good idea.

Jo
Old Apr 5th 2006, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VanessaB
Hi John

How long did it take for them to acknowledge your visa and who has said it will be that long (if you don't mind me asking our is being sent this week by agent)

Thanks
Vanessa
Hi V.
I posted the paperwork on Friday 24 March through Interparcel, tracked it on line until it was recieved in Adelaide on Mon 27 March. I recieved the acknowledgement email on April 4. containing the case ref. number and quoting the processing times.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Tony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Hi

We are getting the last few papers certified today and sending them off too our agent - hopefully the application will be lodged with DIMIA within the next few weeks.

Good luck to everyone
I have just instructed my Agent to send my visa application today, so fingers crossed it'll be there next week.
What ever you do make sure you send your docs registered post if you're using the Royal Mail. I asked someone to send my last certified doc registered but the girl behind the counter actually sent it recorded delivery. Basically the docs haven't arrived and probably never will. Royal Mail can't track it, don't care and more or less said 'look at my face... Bothered???'
I'm going to send this certified copy of my new passport on next week, just want to get the visa lodged soon as.

Good luck to everyone

PS. Do you reckon our visas will be worth a lot of money in the future as they're gunna be limited editions?
Old Apr 5th 2006, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

PS. Do you reckon our visas will be worth a lot of money in the future as they're gunna be limited editions?[/QUOTE]

Nice one, Tony Po.

Glad you could join the last of the 139ers. Keep us informed of how your application is going.
Where are you heading in Oz? and when do you hope to be there?

Cheers

Jo
Old Apr 5th 2006, 7:02 pm
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joeyb
Hi Utopia

I'm sure you will here soon from TRA. What trade are you being assessed for?
Did you use an agent? Ours advised us when we first sent our papers to TRA that it could take about 2 months.

We are heading to Brisbane so it may be difficult to meet up in Oz but a meet up in this country, for us last 139ers, later in the year may be a good idea.

Jo

Hi Jo,

Yes, I def fancy a meet up... I'm currently in London, so anyone with any ideas on where, when for the meet is much welcomed.

Jo we are using Glen Newton.... he is fantastic... highly recommended. But he has no control on time frame...lol

I need to be patient... oh by the way my Husband is in IT so TRA is to assess his skills.

Cheers for replying by the way... :-)

C x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.