Recent applications - 139

Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:14 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Having a week off for a breather. Last auction ended last night...got a trip to post office then said will leave it be for couple of weeks.

Anyone else on this thread who is/has put app in Lou and I recommend selling off stuff you arent planning on taking with you and starting now rather than waiting until grant... unless its something important that is.

We are also doing the house up in preparation for selling. Anyone else doing same thing???

Me.... not!!!! *lol*

Well, actually I already have someone who is interested in our house
But not selling it yet, as there is not even one little tiny-winy sing of my visa yet!

If everything goes well with our application we hope to be in OZ in February/March 2007!
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Ahead of you there Cath - ours is on the market already.. we'll rent or move in with family if it sells quickly but we've only had one viewer so far..

Lou
xx
Superb!!!! our problem is we love where we live..the views, the neighbours everything. If we could lift it up and move it over to oz we would.

You are sooo brave...good on ya.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:16 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Me.... not!!!! *lol*

Well, actually I already found someone who is interested in our house
But not selling it yet, as there is not even one little tiny-winy sing of my visa yet!

If everything goes well with our application we hope to be in OZ in February/March 2007!

We've decided to take the risk and sell any way. Can't bear the thought of having the visa and not being able to sell the house........

Good luck with your assurer Melty

Lou
xx
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Me.... not!!!! *lol*

Well, actually I already found someone who is interested in our house

Us too... my cousin is getting married on Fraser Island in Feb next year and wants us out there with them. They moved the date from October for us. So we better not still be in UK then.

We have had someone asking about our house just to get it in place really - snag is they cant get a mortgage. So we are no nearer forward until we put it on the market.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by charles.edington
We've decided to take the risk and sell any way. Can't bear the thought of having the visa and not being able to sell the house........

Good luck with your assurer Melty

Lou
xx
Thanks Lou, good luck to you as well!

cheers,
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Us too... my cousin is getting married on Fraser Island in Feb next year and wants us out there with them. They moved the date from October for us. So we better not still be in UK then.

We have had someone asking about our house just to get it in place really - snag is they cant get a mortgage. So we are no nearer forward until we put it on the market.

Oh Fraser Island is a beautiful place! Been there twice and would love to visit again..... didn't see any dingoes yet *lol*

Wishing you all the best with the house sale!

Last edited by icequeen1; Apr 3rd 2006 at 9:25 am.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

orange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Recent applications - 139

Hey chaps, come and join the party on the 139ers thread. We need some newbies to keep melty and cath company as Lacey n' me decamp to Oz
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 10:18 am
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

We are getting our 139 together. Noticed last night that we need to send 4 passport photos. I am assuming that I have them signed by a solicitor that claims a likeness. I have to go and get some docs certified on Wednesday, hubby can't make it. Do you reckon they will do the passport photos without him being there, even though I'm having his passport certified?

Cutting in short, does he have to be there?

I keep thinking I'm on top of it all and then I notice I need something eles. Is it just me?

Many thanks in advance,

Kerry
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 10:23 am
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
Hi all,

We are getting our 139 together. Noticed last night that we need to send 4 passport photos. I am assuming that I have them signed by a solicitor that claims a likeness. I have to go and get some docs certified on Wednesday, hubby can't make it. Do you reckon they will do the passport photos without him being there, even though I'm having his passport certified?

Cutting in short, does he have to be there?

I keep thinking I'm on top of it all and then I notice I need something eles. Is it just me?

Many thanks in advance,

Kerry
Hi Seacaptain
you dont need the passport photo's signed just the names of the people on the back

Regards
Dave
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 10:24 am
Account Closed

We just put the names of the person on the back and the date of birth.

I hope this helps!

cheers,
Marina

Last edited by icequeen1; Apr 3rd 2006 at 10:31 am.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 10:30 am
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys xx
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice
Talking Re: Recent applications - 139

[QUOTE=joeyb]Hey Jackie,

We are heading to Brisbane. I haven't been to Australia myself yet but I know its just something I want to do. We have two young children and I think it will be a great upbringing for them. My hubbie used to live in Oz when he was a child and has some great memories. He also went for a look around this time last year and still thought it was great.

We don't live far from you now and my Sister lives in Torrisholme so we often visit round there.

Hi Joeyb,
That is the same reason we are moving to Australia,my sister has four children same as us. but they have a totally different lifestyle..which is what i want for ours.Although as it comes closer to applying I'm getting a bit nervous!!
We looked at Torrisholme when we first moved here(lived in Hampshire till six yrs ago) really nice.. and my sister lives just round corner from there...Jackie
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Forms all in Adelaide waiting for acc. email, hopfully should be here this week. Then its the 5 month waiting game. Going for PC/Meds in July to front load slightly....can anyone slow the house prices down in WA!!
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 11:21 pm
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Recent applications - 139

Hi All,

We too hope to submit our 139 visa applications shortly....
We are currently waiting for my Husbands TRA results and then go from there.

I hate the waiting game!!!!

Everyday I become more and more anxious...

Please keep your fingers crossed the result is positive everyone. lf is successful we'll have everyone round for a Barbie in Aus!!! lol :-)

Stay Sane and Keep Focused ( been saying that to myself everyday since we sent of dam TRA)
Old Apr 4th 2006, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by utopia
Hi All,

We too hope to submit our 139 visa applications shortly....
We are currently waiting for my Husbands TRA results and then go from there.

I hate the waiting game!!!!

Everyday I become more and more anxious...

Please keep your fingers crossed the result is positive everyone. lf is successful we'll have everyone round for a Barbie in Aus!!! lol :-)

Stay Sane and Keep Focused ( been saying that to myself everyday since we sent of dam TRA)
utopia...we will all be with you with the waiting game. This thread is superb for support. Whena re you expecting to hear from TRA and when did you put it in??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.