Recent applications - 139

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 9:26 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by sa-redback
We really like it down south around Seaford area.
When you visit make a trip to Victor Harbour and Granite Island it a nice day out

Don't worry - it's on the list already.. Especially the Fairy Penguins.

Lou
xx
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

We're heading for Bunbury WA (all going well) and be there hopefully before Christmas - love to spend Christmas with my mother again.

What about you?
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice
Talking Re: Recent applications - 139

Hi All,
We have just sent(Saturday) our agent all our main application form and my sister has said she has also...
we can apply when our work experience is up on the 24th april.We are hoping to go to near Bunbury,(Dalyellup/Australind/Donnybrook)and cannot wait..we will be watching this thread closely for timings etc,
We have never been to Australia yet,but just thought ..Why not..
..Jackie.

Last edited by jackie/steve; Apr 3rd 2006 at 5:57 am. Reason: spelling
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jackie/steve
Hi All,
We have just sent(Saturday) our agent all our main application form and my sister has said she has also...
we can apply when our work experience is up on the 24th april.We are hoping to go to near Bunbury,(Dalyellup/Australind/Donnybrook)and cannot wait..we will be watching this thread closely for timings etc,
We have never been to Australia yet,but just thought ..Why not..
..Jackie.

Hey Jackie,

We are heading to Brisbane. I haven't been to Australia myself yet but I know its just something I want to do. We have two young children and I think it will be a great upbringing for them. My hubbie used to live in Oz when he was a child and has some great memories. He also went for a look around this time last year and still thought it was great.

We don't live far from you now and my Sister lives in Torrisholme so we often visit round there.

Cheers

Jo
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

I may be one of the confusing people off the Pre-July 2006 139ers thread..LOL..

Our app isnt going in until June (as you can see from my timeline) just waiting for my work experience to be up. We are expecting to be within a minority in June putting the app in and would love to know if anyone else is as close to the wire as us.

Had a positive vetassess as business professional last year... app all built and in place incl sponsor forms etc..just waiting for me to send one or two bits off which i have here. They will be driven down south (to our agent) when I have the letter off employer in the second week of June...

If anyone else is June - would love to hear from you...or is that too far away??
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 8:37 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello guys

We are 139-ers as well and at the moment waiting for the sponsor's last bit of the documents and then we can send it all off to Adelaide!!
Hopefully this week?!?!

Good luck to all with the waiting game!

cheers,
Marina and Kees
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icequeen1
hello guys

We are 139-ers as well and at the moment waiting for the sponsor's last bit of the documents and then we can send it all off to Adelaide!!
Hopefully this week?!?!

Good luck to all with the waiting game!

cheers,
Marina and Kees
Hi Melty..has your sponsor posted off the stuff to you?? bet you cant wait to get the app sent off.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 8:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Hi Melty..has your sponsor posted off the stuff to you?? bet you cant wait to get the app sent off.
Hi Cath

Yeah, it is burning under my feet already *lol*

First time he sent us signed form 40 and some documents, but the docs were not certified so now we are waiting for the second delivery.... hopefully this time will be right?!
oh well, nothing else to do but wait again

Also no news yet from our "possible" assurer................

cheers,
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 8:55 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

I may be one of the confusing people off the Pre-July 2006 139ers thread..LOL..

Our app isnt going in until June (as you can see from my timeline) just waiting for my work experience to be up. We are expecting to be within a minority in June putting the app in and would love to know if anyone else is as close to the wire as us.

Had a positive vetassess as business professional last year... app all built and in place incl sponsor forms etc..just waiting for me to send one or two bits off which i have here. They will be driven down south (to our agent) when I have the letter off employer in the second week of June...

If anyone else is June - would love to hear from you...or is that too far away??

HI Cath

I joined this thread in the hope that I'll be an April 139er but we could be right down to the last minute with you if vetassess don't get a move on!!

How's it going with Amazon?

Lou
xx
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by charles.edington
HI Cath

I joined this thread in the hope that I'll be an April 139er but we could be right down to the last minute with you if vetassess don't get a move on!!

How's it going with Amazon?

Lou
xx
Hi Lou - Amazon went ok - ...but ebay!!! well earned a fortune...all my uni books have gone - cant believe how much got for them too. We are saving it towards shipping...dead money so to speak.It was only 3 weeks ago since you mentioned it and am in the money!! Cheers for that I was going to email you an update but lots of heavy stuff going on with life at min.

Roll on April for you then hun...with you on this kidda!!

Melty...if you dont hear from that contact let me know and will give you the solicitors name for you to request another assurer contact.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:02 am
Look at moi!!!

Hi Lou - Amazon went ok - ...but ebay!!! well earned a fortune...all my uni books have gone - cant believe how much got for them too. We are saving it towards shipping...dead money so to speak.It was only 3 weeks ago since you mentioned it and am in the money!! Cheers for that I was going to email you an update but lots of heavy stuff going on with life at min.

Roll on April for you then hun...with you on this kidda!!

Melty...if you dont hear from that contact let me know and will give you the solicitors name for you to request another assurer contact.
Glad to hear it Cath, we're making a packet on ebay too - we're obsessed...

Lou
xx
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:08 am
Account Closed

Thanks Cath you have a golden heart!

Well, I guess I am not so patient *lol* she said she will know this weeks if she can do it or not... but for me one day looks like a month now!
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Glad to hear it Cath, we're making a packet on ebay too - we're obsessed...

Lou
xx
Having a week off for a breather. Last auction ended last night...got a trip to post office then said will leave it be for couple of weeks.

Anyone else on this thread who is/has put app in Lou and I recommend selling off stuff you arent planning on taking with you and starting now rather than waiting until grant... unless its something important that is.

We are also doing the house up in preparation for selling. Anyone else doing same thing???
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Thanks Cath you have a golden heart!

Well, I guess I am not so patient *lol* she said she will know this weeks if she can do it or not... but for me one day looks like a month now!
Can imagine Melty.... it will feel like grant for you if she says yes. Please let us know how you go on with this... you know how i feel about this.
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:13 am
Look at moi!!!

Having a week off for a breather. Last auction ended last night...got a trip to post office then said will leave it be for couple of weeks.

Anyone else on this thread who is/has put app in Lou and I recommend selling off stuff you arent planning on taking with you and starting now rather than waiting until grant... unless its something important that is.

We are also doing the house up in preparation for selling. Anyone else doing same thing???
Ahead of you there Cath - ours is on the market already.. we'll rent or move in with family if it sells quickly but we've only had one viewer so far..

Lou
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.