Recent applications - 139

Old May 12th 2006, 6:35 pm
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Hi Lou,

Yes and again thanks for your support, will feel great next week when it goes off, but at least we have everything now. Off to Paris on 16th June, hubby goes to Iraq on 10th. We intend to spend the whole weekend putting the application together.

Cheryl
I hope I can join you with the sending of the application forms next week! Just been chatting to hubbie in Basra and he was asking if they had gone off okay, so had to explain about delay with my reference. He's not impressed, bless. But have to admit its doing my head in, so frustrated! gurghhhhhhhhhhh.

Good luck over the weekend!
Old May 12th 2006, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lou,

We intend to spend the whole weekend putting the application together.

Cheryl
Call it what you want!!
Old May 12th 2006, 6:40 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by john_w
Call it what you want!!
Old May 14th 2006, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
I hope I can join you with the sending of the application forms next week! Just been chatting to hubbie in Basra and he was asking if they had gone off okay, so had to explain about delay with my reference. He's not impressed, bless. But have to admit its doing my head in, so frustrated! gurghhhhhhhhhhh.

Good luck over the weekend!

We will not be able to send ours off now until 22nd May as Aunt forgot to send a copy of Permanent Residency in her form 40 package. Oh no. We will not be putting ours in the post until 22nd May at earliest. Will be following you I think.

Cheryl
Old May 14th 2006, 9:40 am
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Recent applications - 139

Now that we have received our TRA Result back and all is well, we too are hoping to send of the application next week.

Just waiting for my uncle in law to complete last set of forms......
I don't know whether its just me but I hate relying on others.

(OTHER THEN OUR AGENT):-)

Good luck everyone....and I hope its plan sailing for you all from now on!
Old May 14th 2006, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by utopia
Now that we have received our TRA Result back and all is well, we too are hoping to send of the application next week.

Just waiting for my uncle in law to complete last set of forms......
I don't know whether its just me but I hate relying on others.

(OTHER THEN OUR AGENT):-)

Good luck everyone....and I hope its plan sailing for you all from now on!

Well done with the TRA. Get that application off asap and keep us informed.
It is a great relief when all the paperwork is in.
Good luck to you aswell

Jo
Old May 14th 2006, 10:28 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

We will not be able to send ours off now until 22nd May as Aunt forgot to send a copy of Permanent Residency in her form 40 package. Oh no. We will not be putting ours in the post until 22nd May at earliest. Will be following you I think.

Cheryl

Oh no Cheryl.... again waiting...... I hope she'll do it as quick as possible!!

We are tracking our package sent to Adelaide and after all scanning and clearances in OZ at the moment it is in transit to be delivered to the ASPC tomorrow it will be there I think!

have a nice Sunday everyone

cheers,
Marina
Old May 15th 2006, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Oh no Cheryl.... again waiting...... I hope she'll do it as quick as possible!!

We are tracking our package sent to Adelaide and after all scanning and clearances in OZ at the moment it is in transit to be delivered to the ASPC tomorrow it will be there I think!

have a nice Sunday everyone

cheers,
Marina
Cheryl - I hope it comes through quickly for you to fwd on. Marina I can imagine you being on the tracking thing every hour!! As soon as it is stamped as received you know its safe and a big relief for you.

My reference is on the cards now. Got to send HR a copy of what my agent has sent me for whats meant to be included. Am doing that tomorrow when go into work.. its all here at the side of me and am excited. The money order is ordered and ready for pick up June 1st.
Old May 29th 2006, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Zzzzzz
I'm still waiting and waiting.
Zzzzzz
Old May 29th 2006, 7:31 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joeyb
Zzzzzz
Zzzzzz

Aren't we all Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lou
xx
Old May 29th 2006, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Aren't we all Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lou
xx
I feel like putting a pretend post on - something like "We've got a case officer!" or "Meds have been requested!" - just so we know what it feels like!

Jo
Old May 29th 2006, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Zzzzzz
Zzzzzz
I'll join in with the Zzzzzz'ing!

Great fun aint it?!
Old May 29th 2006, 7:41 pm
Look at moi!!!

I feel like putting a pretend post on - something like "We've got a case officer!" or "Meds have been requested!" - just so we know what it feels like!

Jo

Lol - have you booked meds or anything yet?

Lou
xx
Old May 29th 2006, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Lol - have you booked meds or anything yet?

Lou
xx
Hiya Lou

No we haven't book meds yet. I spoke to our agent who advised that DIMA will ask for meds, police checks and AOS at the same time, so we might as well hang fire until the request. Looks like we won't be able to make it to OZ until just after Xmas anyway, due to personal circumstances, so I suppose there is no rush. Still, doesn't make the waiting any easier! I just want that stamp in our passports!

Jo
Old May 29th 2006, 8:10 pm
Look at moi!!!

Hiya Lou

No we haven't book meds yet. I spoke to our agent who advised that DIMA will ask for meds, police checks and AOS at the same time, so we might as well hang fire until the request. Looks like we won't be able to make it to OZ until just after Xmas anyway, due to personal circumstances, so I suppose there is no rush. Still, doesn't make the waiting any easier! I just want that stamp in our passports!

Jo
Jo

Luckily we've got our recce trip to look forward to (16th July until 7th August) which takes our mind off things a bit. We're thinking of sending off PCs just before we go in case they take the full 40 days and booking the meds for the week after we get back. We'd still like to go before Christmas if possible...........

Lou
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.