Recent applications - 139

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of
Smile Recent applications - 139

I know that there is another thread (a very helpful one) which has been going for quite some time for those applying for the 139 visa but I am getting a bit lost as to who applied for theirs and when.

So I was just wondering if there are any of you who have only really recently started the journey for the 139 - just like us.

Cheers

Jo
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by joeyb
I know that there is another thread (a very helpful one) which has been going for quite some time for those applying for the 139 visa but I am getting a bit lost as to who applied for theirs and when.

So I was just wondering if there are any of you who have only really recently started the journey for the 139 - just like us.

Cheers

Jo
Hi, my 139 application was sent by courier on friday to my agent in Oz so hopefully it will be submitted some time next week, then the waiting starts again!!
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all
Default Re: Recent applications - 139

Cheers

Jo

Hi

We are getting the last bits of paperwork certified on Tuesday then sending everything to our agent in Oz, and my mum (sponsor) is completing her side of things and sending them our agent also, so hopefully things should be submitted sometime within the next few weeks - all going well.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Wafc, Lisa and Greg,

Thanks for replying. It's nice to know that someone is on about the same time line as us. Perhaps you could keep me informed of how your applications are going.

Whereabouts are you heading in Oz and when do you hope to be there by?

Stu(WAFC) you don't live too far from us at the moment - has it been peeing down there today as well. Makes me want to go to OZ even more!

Cheers

Jo
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Wafc, Lisa and Greg,

Thanks for replying. It's nice to know that someone is on about the same time line as us. Perhaps you could keep me informed of how your applications are going.

Whereabouts are you heading in Oz and when do you hope to be there by?

Stu(WAFC) you don't live too far from us at the moment - has it been peeing down there today as well. Makes me want to go to OZ even more!

Cheers

Jo
Hi Jo, oh yes it has been peeing down here all day! Nothing new there though I suppose!

Yes we'll all have to keep each other informed as to what stages we are upto etc.

I have family in Melbourne and Perth (Mindarie) but I'm hoping to reside in Perth initially. I was over there for a holiday 12 months ago and I really liked the place, certainly seemed a lot better lifestyle than can be had over here!
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Cheers

Jo

Hi JO,

We area awaiting Vetassess and Form 40 to be returned from Aunt in Melbourne. Vetassess sent on line application 25/01/06 so hope to here soon. Obviously with time short before deadline would hope to get everything sent off by end of April beginning of May.

Cheryl
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Hi JO,

We area awaiting Vetassess and Form 40 to be returned from Aunt in Melbourne. Vetassess sent on line application 25/01/06 so hope to here soon. Obviously with time short before deadline would hope to get everything sent off by end of April beginning of May.

Cheryl

Hiya Cheryl,

Nice to hear from you. Hope you too will keep us informed about how your application is going.
Sorry to sound a bit thick but what kind of professions do Vetassess recognise? We were assessed by TRA as my husband is a bricklayer.

Cheers

Jo
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 4:47 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers

Jo
Hi

We're waiting for vetassess (business professional) which was applied for on 6th Feb. Everything for visa app is with our agent ready to go the minute we get our positive.... (please get a move on vetassess).

Lou
xx
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Hiya Cheryl,

Nice to hear from you. Hope you too will keep us informed about how your application is going.
Sorry to sound a bit thick but what kind of professions do Vetassess recognise? We were assessed by TRA as my husband is a bricklayer.

Cheers

Jo
Hi Jo,

I am a Chartered Surveyor and am applying to VETASSESS as a Land Economist 50 point skill. Basically VETASSESS seem to cover anything requiring diploma or degree level qualifications. My husband is our main income earner in the Army but he has no recognised pieces of paper so we are applying under my skill (even though I only work part time 30 hours a week) around the kids schools times. Luckily it is my family that is in Australia as well.

Cheryl
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all

Cheers

Jo
Hi Jo

We sent our completed 139 visa to our agent in Manchester on Friday so hopefuly he will send it next week

Vanessa.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 7:05 pm
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

We are sending our application beginning of May. We were hoping to send it sooner but hubby away for four months end of April and we were aware that they may ask for information when he was away. Feeling quite nervous!

Hoping to go to Adelaide and join family.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hiya Seacaptain, Lou and Vanessa

Thanks for replying.
Its good to know that others are going through the same as us.
Its just the waiting that gets to me. I keep asking Hubbie to ring the automated credit card line to check if Adelaide have taken any money yet. Its the first time I have actually ever wanted to see money being taken off us so quick!

Good luck to those waiting for Vetassess. Here's hoping the postman/email brings you some good news tomorrow!

Cheers

Jo
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 9:11 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers

Jo
G'Day fellow 139'ers
we just double checking paperwork and will be sending it to our agent this week, hopefully it will be sent off the DIMA by easter.

We are hoping to move to Adelaide (family there). Recently returned from holiday in February we also drove to Melbourne via Gt Ocean Road then back via Mildura and Broken Hill.

Good luck to all who are setting out on the last of the PR 139 visas ;o)
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 9:17 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sa-redback
G'Day fellow 139'ers
we just double checking paperwork and will be sending it to our agent this week, hopefully it will be sent off the DIMA by easter.

We are hoping to move to Adelaide (family there). Recently returned from holiday in February we also drove to Melbourne via Gt Ocean Road then back via Mildura and Broken Hill.

Good luck to all who are setting out on the last of the PR 139 visas ;o)

good luck with your application. Whereabouts in Adelaide might you go to? We're thinking maybe Blackwood/Eden Hills area but we're going on a 3 week reccie on the 16th July so will have more idea then. I have family in Reynella East and Clare Valley. Maybe we'll arrive around the same time.......

Lou
xx
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 9:24 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charles.edington
good luck with your application. Whereabouts in Adelaide might you go to? We're thinking maybe Blackwood/Eden Hills area but we're going on a 3 week reccie on the 16th July so will have more idea then. I have family in Reynella East and Clare Valley. Maybe we'll arrive around the same time.......

Lou
xx
We really like it down south around Seaford area.
When you visit make a trip to Victor Harbour and Granite Island it a nice day out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.