A reason to smile

Old Nov 25th 2009, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

crocodile is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile A reason to smile

Finally after applying in May 09, I received a confirmation from my agent that I have been granted GSM 175 with my wife. I sent my medicals and PCC on 16th Nov 09. I think I am very lucky to be granted so early …Thanks all of you on the forum…Though I have engaged an agent , I got a lot of finer details on the forum…Thanks again.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Smile A reason to smile..

Finally after applying in May 09, I received a confirmation from my agent that I have been granted GSM 175 with my wife. I sent my medicals and PCC on 16th Nov 09. I think I am very lucky to be granted so early …Thanks all of you on the forum…Though I have engaged an agent , I got a lot of finer details on the forum…Thanks again.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A reason to smile..

Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
Congratulations!
Old Nov 25th 2009, 12:48 pm
Banned

Shereen has a spectacular aura aboutShereen has a spectacular aura aboutShereen has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: A reason to smile..

Hey congratss mate,
I too got visa today with my wife.. good luck for your Oz future....

And good luck to all waiting for their visas ...
Old Nov 25th 2009, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

khdmah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A reason to smile

Congratulations crocodile;
Old Nov 25th 2009, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

H2fusion is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats. Another May applicant. Great!
Old Nov 25th 2009, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

DRSAS will become famous soon enoughDRSAS will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: A reason to smile

congratulations!
Old Nov 25th 2009, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you all...It really felt good when my agent called me tell me the good news..I was in a hurry for my office as I was already late ...but after hearing the news, I called in sick !!! After the ordeal of writing those endless career episodes for EA assessment, sending those 112 docs , notary signatures....i really feel relieved ...though the visa evidencing and validation still remains ..i feel the traumatic days of waiting are over...thank god ..and all the best to all who are still waiting ..I was very disappointed to see some posts on the may visa applicants thread discussing about some changes in DIAC policy but now I feel everybody on CSL shud get through soon...

All the best guys ..hope to see u all in oz..
Old Nov 29th 2009, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

aussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Old Nov 30th 2009, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi crocodile, great news for you and other May 09 applicants. Could you please mention your occupation and country of residence?
Thank you all...It really felt good when my agent called me tell me the good news..I was in a hurry for my office as I was already late ...but after hearing the news, I called in sick !!! After the ordeal of writing those endless career episodes for EA assessment, sending those 112 docs , notary signatures....i really feel relieved ...though the visa evidencing and validation still remains ..i feel the traumatic days of waiting are over...thank god ..and all the best to all who are still waiting ..I was very disappointed to see some posts on the may visa applicants thread discussing about some changes in DIAC policy but now I feel everybody on CSL shud get through soon...

All the best guys ..hope to see u all in oz..
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

I am from India. Nominated occupation chem engineer and SOL Programemr Analyst
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

Congratz mate.....
Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

How come you have two occupations. 1 is from your assessment outcome and 2nd is based on your experience that is on CSL???
I am from India. Nominated occupation chem engineer and SOL Programemr Analyst
Old Nov 30th 2009, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

LayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant future

Congratulations. We got our 175 granted today.

Lots of decisions ahead... Where, when, which?