really quick question!!....

Old Apr 29th 2006, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all
Default really quick question!!....

Hi guys, I am just numbering my pages to send application and just wanted to know - do I need to keep pages 1-5 of form 60 and 47SK? As these are just info pages do i keep them in or take them out? Any advice would be fantastic - thanks! xxxx
Old Apr 29th 2006, 11:56 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: really quick question!!....

Originally Posted by neepneeps
Hi guys, I am just numbering my pages to send application and just wanted to know - do I need to keep pages 1-5 of form 60 and 47SK? As these are just info pages do i keep them in or take them out? Any advice would be fantastic - thanks! xxxx
I numbered the pages but not the information pages, I didn't actually include them, but I did number the pages of the checklist that I attached to the front of the application so the first page of the checklist (in my case) was page 120. remember to number them bottom up.

jackie
Old Apr 29th 2006, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

neepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to allneepneeps is a name known to all
Default Re: really quick question!!....

thank you... i actually left them in the end and did number them, just thought oh well im sure they wont turn me down because of that! You know what its like i am getting paranoid about the smallest things as I double check it all! x